X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
    IM GOING TO SAY THIS, YOU HAVE A SERIOUS FUCKING PROBLEM

somehow one of you or you had a judge sign off to freeze my wells fargo account.
    then you have money debited from my account and sent to another account to pay for my step moms attorney. whatever i will call my bank and just have that canceled. I NEVER authorized that to be debited from my account.
    you are fucking stupid

big deal, my account is short little money.

AND your getting alittle TOO personal with looking into my bank statements and tracking people down, especially Kerri
    Pull everything and use cash only or you mentioned a fiancee...if she isn't a wife yet and trustworthy put it in her account.

Comment

• i'm trustworthy =D

j/k

swiss bank? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        Pull everything and use cash only or you mentioned a fiancee...if she isn't a wife yet and trustworthy put it in her account.
        fuckthat... i have an account you can use!!

In all seriousness these bitches have crossed the line in more ways then one. Chris do not let her get under your skin man... that is what she wants. FUCK HER!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• i have figured out who you are bitch. hahaha

Comment

• Fucking people amaze me. The shit people will do for a little green.
            2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              i figured out who you are bitch. hahaha
              Jesus man, I realize you are just trying to help, but at what point in this thread has Whoa shown that he doesnt have this situation under control? Besides getting a little irritated I dont think he is too worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                Jesus man, I realize you are just trying to help, but at what point in this thread has Whoa shown that he doesnt have this situation under control? Besides getting a little irritated I dont think he is too worried.
                it's for my entertainment exclusively. Mind yo business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                  thanks!

I haven't really looked at the details of the GTG but I gotta work til midnight so i'm more than likely out
                  strip club huh.

Comment

i have figured out who you are bitch. hahaha
                    PM me, I'd like to take a stab at this info.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                      IM GOING TO SAY THIS, YOU HAVE A SERIOUS FUCKING PROBLEM

somehow one of you or you had a judge sign off to freeze my wells fargo account.
                      then you have money debited from my account and sent to another account to pay for my step moms attorney. whatever i will call my bank and just have that canceled. I NEVER authorized that to be debited from my account.
                      you are fucking stupid

big deal, my account is short little money.

AND your getting alittle TOO personal with looking into my bank statements and tracking people down, especially Kerri

That just put this thread to 20 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        That just put this thread to 20 pages.
                        How you gonna go and steal my sig pic, that just aint right.

j/k

It's cool, I'd expect nothing less from anyone on here.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                          How you gonna go and steal my sig pic, that just aint right.

j/k

It's cool, I'd expect nothing less from anyone on here.

lol I had it as my avatar on the old site; a few years ago. It got banned, from DFW fucking stangs. New site doesn't have a issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            lol I had it as my avatar on the old site; a few years ago. It got banned, from DFW fucking stangs. New site doesn't have a issue.
                            I had it on that other site as my avatar in 04... just sayin

Comment

it's for my entertainment exclusively. Mind yo business.
                              Yeah but my business is so boring compared to this

Comment

• A quick google search for "dana Y florida" shows a Dana Y Preston in Jacksonville at www.healthgrades.com. And FWIW you can 'rate' her in her profession as a nurse.

Comment

Working...
                                X