X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    It sure looks very bright in my future.

Comment

• Chris, please let us know when you get this bitch thrown out on the street.

Comment

The money have already been paid. Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America? Here is the best one Chris? The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.
        I'm pretty sure that's not public information, but go ahead and do it. I'm sure it will only help your sad, sad cause.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The money have already been paid. Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America? Here is the best one Chris? The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.
          Nice syntax.

If you can get into and post a pic of his Wells Fargo account, you're probably in violation of a Federal banking statute.

Comment

• I think this thread needs to be archived and presented as evidence of her motives.

I rarely wish certain people would get caught in their car, unable to disconnect their seatbelt as the car goes up in flames, but I really hope it does for this chick.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              stop man, why put shit out there that might give that bitch even more fuel to fuck with whoa?
              You just turned into that Canadian fuck and most of those pussy mods from the old board. You can therefore eat my shit.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                I'm pretty sure that's not public information, but go ahead and do it. I'm sure it will only help your sad, sad cause.
                its not public information....

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                  its not public information....
                  Exactly. She posts that up here and it's off to jail.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                    The Grand Caymens no longer exist. Germany invaded and took everything. Sorry for your bad luck.
                    Sorry feel free to spread your crap elsewhere.
                    Cayman National Bank, account opened in 1997 and is still active with a large sum of money that belongs to my friend.

Comment

• I wonder if danay is wise enough to realize there's more than just car enthuiasts watching this thread.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Cayman National Bank, account opened in 1997 and is still active with a large sum of money that belongs to my friend.
                        Lol.. just know when you and your friend look at yourselves in the mirror, that empty shell of a person you see looking back at you is really you. Happy?
                        WRX

Comment

check your pm. 40 yo? 5'2?

Comment

Your "friend" or shall we say mark, has already recieved more than she was entitled to. Just because the man had money, doesn't mean it is all hers, lol. Just depends on the will and probate. Even if she does get some money, she will blow through it and be right back in this situation within a couple years. Why you ask? Because you can't fix stupid, and she and you are both stupid bitches.
                            Last edited by Palehorse; 11-18-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

You don't have the balls to post that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I wonder if danay is wise enough to realize there's more than just car enthuiasts watching this thread.
                                No, she isn't.

That's why people like her don't last long when they do stupid shit.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X