Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have more than one millionaire on this site...most people with that kind of money are smart enough not to advertise it. This guy got outed by a leech.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Anyone else find it quite odd that we have a millionare arguing on dfwmustangs?
      technically im not...inherited property and money
      most of mine is sitting in trust... i have alot of property

my dad was the "baller"

Comment

• Chris, your dad raised you up to be a hell of a man and from what I've been hearing, I'm sure he's proud of you.

Now, grind the bitches into dust
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post

my dad was the "baller"
          Props to your dad for doing almost everything right. Marrying that leech of a woman was probably the stupidest thing he ever did. Sorry you are having to deal with this shit...I wouldnt take the disrespecting my dad's legacy lightly. I assume that your mother is deceased as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Your cock isn't 12 inches? Whats that like?
            Must be horrible.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• What I really like is her or it should I say coming on here airing all her bullshit out. Nothing like screwing your self on a public forum. Priceless....
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Celebratory naked hug?
                Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                She's a goddamn cock tease plain and simple.
                haha hey hey not my fault you boys go gettin all excited bc there's new pussy on the board

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                  haha hey hey not my fault you boys go gettin all excited bc there's new pussy on the board
                  We have no proof that you're really a girl. If you're shy about your naked body you can send the pics to me directly.

Comment

we're going to need a face pic to make sure we're not talking to an ugly

Comment

New pussy presents more of annoyance to me because of the headaches to get it. Not to mention the bullshit that goes with it.

Whoa, I like your style. You're principled. If I was done with law I would rep you pro bono just to destroy these bishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                        Post of the year?
                        agreed. i also love the tags to this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          we're going to need a face pic to make sure we're not talking to an ugly
                          haha hmmm i have a fb, i'll find a link later.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post

my dad was the "baller"
                            Money is money man, atleast you arent one of those gloating ass trustfund babies making it rain and shit! Seems like you got a good head on your shoulders and I think you dad realized that. Hence you getting a majority and this dumb bitch getting a very little minority

Comment

• dsrtuckteezy-
                              i can't see this at work
                              Last edited by Foxy90GT; 11-18-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                                The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.
                                Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                                She was married to her husband at the time. The account was opened while they were married. She deposited some of her hard earned money in that account. That's her money in that account.
                                How did she deposit money in an account that she was not aware of?

Comment

Working...
                                X