Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with excercising teens dying suddenly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Do you deal with any lawyers? I have to beg them to actually work for $175 an hour sometimes. It is unbelievable.
    I've had to give statements in a couple of lawsuits that never went anywhere, but that's about it. People are always trying to sue someone else for their own incompetence. We've got a deal going on with a hospital in SA right now. Like clockwork, every 3 months, I get phone calls threatening a lawsuit over a walk in freezer that is getting ice build up on the floor. Someone slips, falls, and out come the threat of a lawsuit. Last time, I told them point blank to stop talking about it and do it. Jackwagons.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Jackwagons.
      This. That is all. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Comment

I've had to give statements in a couple of lawsuits that never went anywhere, but that's about it. People are always trying to sue someone else for their own incompetence. We've got a deal going on with a hospital in SA right now. Like clockwork, every 3 months, I get phone calls threatening a lawsuit over a walk in freezer that is getting ice build up on the floor. Someone slips, falls, and out come the threat of a lawsuit. Last time, I told them point blank to stop talking about it and do it. Jackwagons.
        There is one guy I deal with in Des Moines, Iowa that represents a lender that we have borrowed half a billion dollars from. I can send him everything on a silver platter a month before we close a loan and it never fails that he waits until the day we need it back to close, usually at 5pm, to get it to us. On small loans his fee is $50K and on larger ones it is $100K. Granted, he has a junior staff to pay but still....
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

On an unrelated note, engineers are the stupidest fucking backwards fucks I have ever run across. Except maybe Relinquished, and a select few others. I deal with several, several times a day. Engineers have caused me more grey hairs than my kids have. It's a wonder any of them have a degree, because they don't know shit about shit. Al is right though. Some of the most insecure people there are. They need more positive reinforcement than strippers do. And that's a feat in itself.
          For the record, there's engineers. Then there's ENGINEERS.

I know I'm not insecure.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• This thread has been derailed to the max!!!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              This thread has been derailed to the max!!!
              If you will make the claim that you have the "sweetest arms and the best tat work" then you and Ruffdaddy can take this thing to a whole new level, bro
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                This thread has been derailed to the max!!!
                Who cares? I've got my Friday drama early this week.

Ruff's just defending his drinking habits, is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  "sweetest arms and the best tat work"
                  ahahahahahahahahaha...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Who cares? I've got my Friday drama early this week.

Ruff's just defending his drinking habits, is all.
                    I wasn't complaining you douche.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

On an unrelated note, engineers are the stupidest fucking backwards fucks I have ever run across. Except maybe Relinquished, and a select few others. I deal with several, several times a day. Engineers have caused me more grey hairs than my kids have. It's a wonder any of them have a degree, because they don't know shit about shit. Al is right though. Some of the most insecure people there are. They need more positive reinforcement than strippers do. And that's a feat in itself.
                      Hey man, I totally resemble that remark!
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                        Hey man, I totally resemble that remark!
                        I'm sure you know the type I speak of. If their little computer tells them something can't happen, then it can't happen. Regardless of the documentable proof I provide that it just happened. The engineering world, and the real world, are two very different places. To add to it, most can't step outside of their tiny little box to try to prevent design flaws. Engineers should be forced to work in some capacity with the items they are engineering, to understand what works and what doesn't in the real world.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I thinks its because medical science is saving babies that normally wouldnt have made it before. Nature has a way of weeding out the sick. I think these babies grow up and arent as strong as what a "normal" child would be. When you put constant strenuous excersie in the mix, I think it causes too much of load for the not "normal" body. When they are 7 or 8, the body can take it, but with age come weakness and more intense excercise. That just my 2 cents.

Comment

I'm sure you know the type I speak of. If their little computer tells them something can't happen, then it can't happen. Regardless of the documentable proof I provide that it just happened. The engineering world, and the real world, are two very different places. To add to it, most can't step outside of their tiny little box to try to prevent design flaws. Engineers should be forced to work in some capacity with the items they are engineering, to understand what works and what doesn't in the real world.
                            OMG, no kidding! 1/2 my work is fixing crap someone else did without any context on how crap goes together. My favorites are 0.250" clearance holes for 1/4-20 hardware and air-tools that somehow are supposed to "angle in" in order to screw things down. *sigh*

Comment

LMAO! Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. Believe me, I thought your original analysis was comical.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                OMG, no kidding! 1/2 my work is fixing crap someone else did without any context on how crap goes together. My favorites are 0.250" clearance holes for 1/4-20 hardware and air-tools that somehow are supposed to "angle in" in order to screw things down. *sigh*
                                Come on, you know there's no money in doing it right the first time.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X