Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    When was that vid? Adam seems much bigger now, even his height.
    Ask his buddy Jimmy Johnson about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I'm glad no one has ever beat me up in a parking lot. I guess it's because I just hide behind my computer screen and never go out to GTGs.
      KINg?????????? is that you?
      first class white trash

Comment

• The vid speaks for itself! Im not making excuses to why I lost, I dont think two men going in the back yard and handling their diffrences is stupid either. It does make me feel better
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I'm glad no one has ever beat me up in a parking lot. I guess it's because I just hide behind my computer screen and never go out to GTGs.
          Or you don't frequent the meets of the ppl you E-Thug.

Btw, you're one of the ruddiest members I see on this site. Some members may post some dumb shit but you seem to be the first one to call them out in a disrespectful way. You need a lesson in respect my friend because you rarely give any.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm going to kick your ass btw. I'm sure the flaming is about to start. I can't wait to see what kind of disrespect you throw my way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            Or you don't frequent the meets of the ppl you E-Thug.

Btw, you're one of the ruddiest members I see on this site. Some members may post some dumb shit but you seem to be the first one to call them out in a disrespectful way. You need a lesson in respect my friend because you rarely give any.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm going to kick your ass btw. I'm sure the flaming is about to start. I can't wait to see what kind of disrespect you throw my way.
            and the pot just got stirred....
            btw way .. like to call a shout to my boy vadertt and johnny2k lmao... ya'll are both fags
            first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
              The vid speaks for itself! Im not making excuses to why I lost, I dont think two men going in the back yard and handling their diffrences is stupid either. It does make me feel better
              I'm more interested in family violence, do you know anything about the subject?

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
                and the pot just got stirred....
                btw way .. like to call a shout to my boy vadertt and johnny2k lmao... ya'll are both fags
                I find this post to be EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL and I won't stand for it!!!!!!
                Lets fight, IMA gonna kicks yur ass!!!!! Lets fight and after you can sword fight with Johnny2k like you've been talking about!

lulz
                Ded

Comment

...ruddiest...
                  Huh?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Huh?

Stevo
                    Rudest*

I hate auto-correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I'm more interested in family violence, do you know anything about the subject?
                      Yes I actually I have! Couple of times. Your point?
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        Yes I actually I have! Couple of times. Your point?
                        I always see ppl make shots at you about this. It's none of my business but do you care to elaborate?

Comment

I always see ppl make shots at you about this. It's none of my business but do you care to elaborate?
                          I don't think you've seen him take shots about this. I just heard about it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I don't think you've seen him take shots about this. I just heard about it today.
                            Just through the multiple threads I see some post about family violence. I don't remember who says it.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              Meh he takes his punches and know how to throw some. But in that vid he should be glad adam (it was adam?) didnt stike the legs more, or use his knees and kicks when they went to the clinch. He also appeared gassed by the time take down happened, or utterly surprised and didnt know how to handle it
                              He kept shooting for the rear naked the whole fight, Was not suprised, Just didnt pass out his guard to the arm he used for the choke! Im no MMA fighter and dont claim to be. Hell I prefer to get along with people and make friend.s

But as I have pointed at years & years ago. People have no respect over this board & in person they want to act all cool to your face & I find annoying. If you dont like me. Dont talk to me, Ignore me and I show the same respect back.
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Arguments with woman happen! They get mad & claim you hit them when they want to stand in front of the door way & block you from leaving. Then when you move them to leave they call the police and in most cases you go to jail & get a family violence charge. Neither of both charges I was convicted on. But I did go do a night in jail for them both

Or in another case one actually came to my place & I asked her to leave, She didnt leave so I grabed her & pushed out my door. Of course you cant do that either, Even at your own place that she came too. I ended up in jail over that one too.
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X