Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Arguments with woman happen! They get mad & claim you hit them when they want to stand in front of the door way & block you from leaving. Then when you move them to leave they call the police and in most cases you go to jail & get a family violence charge. Neither of both charges I was convicted on. But I did go do a night in jail for them both

Or in another case one actually came to my place & I asked her to leave, She didnt leave so I grabed her & pushed out my door. Of course you cant do that either, Even at your own place that she came too. I ended up in jail over that one too.
    Pretty funny reading this from the same guy that's preaching respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Pretty funny reading this from the same guy that's preaching respect.
      I dont see your point?
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Post more. I aint done reading.
        Photobucket

Comment

Comment

• Like I didnt see these replys coming from Mikes Question. But being as Mike must have a crush on me and did some searching on me, I didnt see the point in denying it considering I didnt have anything to hide.

Mike I think your a Stalker. You know more about me then I do. But what loser goes to all that trouble to find out a members history. You really must have no life.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Like I didnt see these replys coming from Mikes Question. But being as Mike must have a crush on me and did some searching on me, I didnt see the point in denying it considering I didnt have anything to hide.

Mike I think your a Stalker. You know more about me then I do. But what loser goes to all that trouble to find out a members history. You really must have no life.
              Actually someone sent me that info.

Comment

Arguments with woman happen! They get mad & claim you hit them when they want to stand in front of the door way & block you from leaving. Then when you move them to leave they call the police and in most cases you go to jail & get a family violence charge. Neither of both charges I was convicted on. But I did go do a night in jail for them both

Or in another case one actually came to my place & I asked her to leave, She didnt leave so I grabed her & pushed out my door. Of course you cant do that either, Even at your own place that she came too. I ended up in jail over that one too.
                Most these guys don't get laid so thy don't know how crazy women can be.

I know situations like that all too well. I stopped an ex from killing herself by taking the knife away and throwing on the the bed. The next day I got arrested. All charges were dropped but you can't even look at a women wrong now days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Actually someone sent me that info.
                  Yeah sure!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Yeah sure!
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post

I know situations like that all too well. I stopped an ex from killing herself by taking the knife away and throwing on the the bed. The next day I got arrested. All charges were dropped but you can't even look at a women wrong now days.
                      All the charges where dropped in both my case's as well. Woman are crazy & when they arnt done Bitching at you they will do whatever it takes to finish or see you in jail and whats the Ironic part is they both in each case spent the money to bond me out the next day. Hell they where blowing up the jails phone bitching at them cause I couldnt bond out that night.
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

In my book, there is NO reason to lay your hand on a woman. Not to push her, move her or expecially hit her. You are a man, right? There is only a hand full of women in this world that can actualy hurt you and I'm fairly sure thay have never caused you any harm.

Not much of a man if you can lay hands on a woman.

I aint one to sit and watch it either. I'll do everything I can to stop you if I see it. I have put a stop to it twice this year already. They were complete strangers at that.
                        Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          In my book, there is NO reason to lay your hand on a woman. Not to push her, move her or expecially hit her. You are a man, right? There is only a hand full of women in this world that can actualy hurt you and I'm fairly sure thay have never caused you any harm.

I aint one to sit and watch it either. I'll do everything I can to stop you if I see it. I have put a stop to it twice this year already. They were complete strangers at that.
                          Lies if a bitch is acting crazy shaking the shit out of them is a-ok ... jk

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
                            KINg?????????? is that you?
                            Did it take you a whole week to wind yourself up to generate such an intelligent post, whoever you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post

I've never hit a woman and I don't think they need to be hit either. I've only thrown a woman on a bed so that she was far away from the object she was trying to hurt herself with.

I've had women in my face screaming "hit me, hit me!!" and I didn't so I'm not a man that will lay hands on a women brother.

Comment

I've never hit a woman and I don't think they need to be hit either. I've only thrown a woman on a bed so that she was far away from the object she was trying to hurt herself with.

I've had women in my face screaming "hit me, hit me!!" and I didn't so I'm not a man that will lay hands on a women brother.
                                I didn't mean to come across like I was accusing you. Just making a point. I wasn't there, so I would have to trust that you did the only thing you could do to protect her for harming herself. I was going off your guote (Most these guys don't get laid so thy don't know how crazy women can be.)

I just hate the, "because I'm bigger I win" shit.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X