Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    Lies if a bitch is acting crazy shaking the shit out of them is a-ok ... jk
    I was gonna put a baby joke in there, but I cant bring myself to do it. Its just too wrong.
    Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      I was gonna put a baby joke in there, but I cant bring myself to do it. Its just too wrong.
      Yah, that's pretty bad. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        I just hate the, "because I'm bigger I win" shit.
        I'm against that as well.

Shit, I'm 255lbs and I've had guys at 190lbs show me that size doesn't always win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
          Or you don't frequent the meets of the ppl you E-Thug.

Btw, you're one of the ruddiest members I see on this site. Some members may post some dumb shit but you seem to be the first one to call them out in a disrespectful way. You need a lesson in respect my friend because you rarely give any.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm going to kick your ass btw. I'm sure the flaming is about to start. I can't wait to see what kind of disrespect you throw my way.

I've been to hundreds of meets over the 9 years I've been on here. You're right, I'm not going to drive out to Plano from Arlington to hang out in a parking lot on a Friday night. Rude/truth teller. Potato, po-tato. Chances are if someone has made it into my fuckstick sights they deserve it. If anyone wants to get physical about it, that is their inferior perogative. I don't give a fuck, and I'm not scared of a single person walking this planet. Not because I'm a badass, but just because I don't give a shit. I regularly post where I'm going to be at and what GTGs I'm going to attend. I don't know enough about you to disrespect you, however, the reverse also holds true for you, my friend.

Comment

• i beat women with bats! ala AlP

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm against that as well.

Shit, I'm 255lbs and I've had guys at 190lbs show me that size doesn't always win.
              Lmao! One of the most vivid memories I have in the beginning of my sparing. Some of those pencil neck geeks can fight.
              Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                i beat women with bats! ala AlP

god bless.
                Innocent until proven awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Innocent until proven awesome
                  guilty as charged!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Or you don't frequent the meets of the ppl you E-Thug.

And just for the record. I've never "e-thugged" a single member on here. The only time I've even made vague references to anything getting physical is when some sloped foreheaded motherfucker has threatened me first. Sounds like you need to pay more attention to your surroundings. Some of us call it "situational awareness."

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      And just for the record. I've never "e-thugged" a single member on here. The only time I've even made vague references to anything getting physical is when some sloped foreheaded motherfucker has threatened me first. Sounds like you need to pay more attention to your surroundings. Some of us call it "situational awareness."
                      To me an E-Thug is someone that "just has to" verbally belittle someone at all times, like you do to many on here, for nine years.

I know all about situational awareness, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you if I didn't. My life has depended on it.

It seems to be easy to get on your "fuckstick" list. You're very quick to belittle/disrespect EVERYONE you deem necessary. It may be "ok" to the ones you do it to on here but off the board if you showed that kind of smart-ass attitude you'd already been shown that doesn't go over easy with anyone that has a pair. Let's just hope I don't end up on that list of yours. I'm nice and respect towards everyone until they're not with me anymore. I'm by no means a bad ass brother but disrespect is something I do not tolerate.

A

Comment

To me an E-Thug is someone that "just has to" verbally belittle someone at all times, like you do to many on here, for nine years.

I know all about situational awareness, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you if I didn't. My life has depended on it.

It seems to be easy to get on your "fuckstick" list. You're very quick to belittle/disrespect EVERYONE you deem necessary. It may be "ok" to the ones you do it to on here but off the board if you showed that kind of smart-ass attitude you'd already been shown that doesn't go over easy with anyone that has a pair. Let's just hope I don't end up on that list of yours. I'm nice and respect towards everyone until they're not with me anymore. I'm by no means a bad ass brother but disrespect is something I do not tolerate.

A

I'm not sure how you've been on here 5 years and are unaware that I'm exactly the same on here as I am in person. Perhaps you need to research the origin of the JITB 15 minutes tagline if you feel I'm living some sort of dual life.

Comment

• fuck...... another hardass??????

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            fuck...... another hardass??????

god bless.

It's like people post on here for years, and then one day just suddenly realize what they've been reading and take offense at it.

Comment

It's like people post on here for years, and then one day just suddenly realize what they've been reading and take offense at it.
                              i was talking about you! i just realized i hate you too!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.

Comment

I'm not sure how you've been on here 5 years and are unaware that I'm exactly the same on here as I am in person. Perhaps you need to research the origin of the JITB 15 minutes tagline if you feel I'm living some sort of dual life.
                                I haven't been home much in the last six years and I'm not in the same area as you. But I just can't believe that you talk to people in person how you have on here. I'm not going to lie, some of the time I can't believe your wittiness but there other times you just seem bitter and pissed off at the world and you gather some sort of gratification in verbally maiming/disrespecting anyone that misspells a word or post something you feel is isn't worth talking about. I've literally felt bad for some of the guys you've set in your sights on and thought to myself, "that guys has to be seven foot tall with a big stick to disrespect people like he does." I just don't by into you being how you are on here, in person. That's why I'm sure of your duel life.

Comment

Working...
                                X