Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I have no idea about his past or tendencies.

I will say though, if his name was Mike D, he would get respect, cash and jewelry is what he could expect.
    That was... fucking... awesome!

Comment

I will say though, if his name was Mike D, he would get respect, cash and jewelry is what he could expect.
      Not bad.

Comment

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            amused boosh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              amused boosh?
              i'll allow it.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                I spoke with him and told him that I didn't think it was him. Not that I know for a fact it wasnt.

Right now, I'm really disappointed at what this board has degenerated to. I didn't ask for this shit, did nothing to provoke it, yet it is what it is. Working on starting my own roofing company right now so I doubt I'll be spending much time around here.

You guys have fun tearing people to shreds...
                Mike, you know I have no hard feeling towards you at all. And Steve...He and I have come to grounds. I just thought it weird, (for lack of words) that there was a call after all thats been said. I guess you have to read the thread from this side of the table.

And when did you think that DFWmustangs has cooth. Its all intertainment for the bored. I'd like to think that we have better people here than one to do such a thing.

I do feel bad for you man. Sorry to hear that things went south at the work place. This is just not the right economy to loose your job. I hope you find something with a quickness.
                Photobucket

Comment

• A sphincter say what?
                  Ded

Comment

• 22 pages later and CJ never followed through on his threat to smite me with his gargantuan internet powers. I guess he really is the mouth of the south! All talk like the puss that walked away from me at the gas station! Booooo!

Comment

• ^ u r ghey!
                      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                        22 pages later and CJ never followed through on his threat to smite me with his gargantuan internet powers. I guess he really is the mouth of the south! All talk like the puss that walked away from me at the gas station! Booooo!
                        Walked away? And what did you do?
                        Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Walked away? And what did you do?
                          Told him he was all talk like CJ and he went to freshen up his Depends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                            Told him he was all talk like CJ and he went to freshen up his Depends.
                            Wow! I wish some day to shake your hand. I rarely have that oppertunity with so many DFWmustang bad ass's.
                            Photobucket

Comment

• I wish the aggressor from the OP would have followed through on his words.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                I wish the aggressor from the OP would have followed through on his words.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X