Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Yeah you're right... How respectful and polite I am on here and in person members just want to disrespect me.

I'm not forcing anyone too, I'm just not going to tolerate someone being a badass behind a keyboard. I'll politely show up at the g2g that they attend and ask them to disrespect me in person. We'll see how many members will actually man up, then, whatever happens, happens. If they're man enough to go toe to toe then I'll eat my words about most of the keyboard tough guys.
    They wont! Trust me. I have already been in your shoes and only member who has ever actually talked shit at a gtg to my face was the night Adam & I went at it and I drove 60 miles out of my way to that gtg to be there.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Yeah you're right... How respectful and polite I am on here and in person members just want to disrespect me.

I'm not forcing anyone too, I'm just not going to tolerate someone being a badass behind a keyboard. I'll politely show up at the g2g that they attend and ask them to disrespect me in person. We'll see how many members will actually man up, then, whatever happens, happens. If they're man enough to go toe to toe then I'll eat my words about most of the keyboard tough guys.
      dude.... get a fucking grip. who on earth would ask someone to disrespect them? thats fucking dumb. no disrespect.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Close enough?
        Hey, what kind of shirt is that?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          From left to right, Corona, Suede Pullover from Neiman's and wife beater.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Looks like a Corona Beer bottle shirt to me!
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                wife beater.
                Yeah, what's he wearing?
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yeah, what's he wearing?
                  Who's he you reffering?
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    dude.... get a fucking grip. who on earth would ask someone to disrespect them? thats fucking dumb. no disrespect.

god bless.
                    I'd ask them to just repeat what they said to my face, that's all. This site has been polluted with smart ass cowards for all the years I've been here. This site needs an equilibrium brother.

Comment

• I'm not asking anyone to disrespect me just if it happens I'm not going to just shrug it off when they try to be cool to my face.

Comment

I'd ask them to just repeat what they said to my face, that's all. This site has been polluted with smart ass cowards for all the years I've been here. This site needs an equilibrium brother.
                        You're right, you and the other whiners should go find a respectful site where you all can sing kumbiya and hold hands while you respect eachother between gay sex and flower arranging.

No disrespect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          You're right, you and the other whiners should go find a respectful site where you all can sing kumbiya and hold hands while you respect eachother between gay sex and flower arranging.

No disrespect.
                          DFWStangs.net?
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

i think what isnt being recognized here is the fact that if you act like an asshole, many' myself included will call you an asshole. I would expect the same from you. should i happen to see you the next week and you arent being an asshole i wouldnt call you an asshole. i hope you dont think i would have this festering hatred bubbling up inside my soul for weeks or months because you are an asshole on the internet. dude, most of us got real life to worry about. maybe i am getting old. if your claim to fame is gonna be ridding a website of shit talkers, maybe you should aim a little higher bro. there is a lot more out there. yeah, im getting old.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Alright gentleman, I'm done trying to explain how you guys live the duel life. Continue on, I'll be at the Plano g2g Friday. If you want to come call me a asshole or tell me I need to hold hands and sing kum by yah, we can talk.

Have a good day men.

Comment

• There is more to life then this site. I myself have thought I wonder if I just stayed off here how much more peace I would have in my life, I presume this is what Steve is doing & to be honest. I dont blame the guy. Alot of people here would rather pull your chain & piss you off rather then be nice & talk about what guys on the norm talk about. Money, Cars, Sports,Woman. But it seems some people here have been picked on through school & feel the need to be SO MUCH BIGGER ONLINE!

I know myself, I have to control myself & try not to let those people get under my skin & piss me off. Cause once they do. They have WON!!! At least ONLINE they won. Its entertainment to them. I agree with you Cannon 100%

My suggestion, Avoid the site if it gets you that upset, Cause it wont ever stop & its almost like a bunch of grade school kids here who call names & poke fun. Only difference is you cant wait outside after school for them!
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X