I want a tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    So I scrolled through the thread, 6 pages and no real pics, what a buncha faggots.

Now I'm going to have to google "Scorpion Tank" for myself? This is torture!

It's a light tank
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
      Bullshit. See below.
      Let me see if I can be a bit more clear.

Yes, amending the constitution to get rid of any of it (2nd amendment, Congress, etc) is technically legal. However, just because something is legal does not make it the right thing to do, no more than something being illegal is necessarily wrong. Yes, it is technically within a Congressman's or Senator's authority to vote yes on such an amendment, however changing the Constitution in such a fashion is not necessarily defending it (for example making the feds stronger, states weaker, or taking away individual rights), and as such that could be argued that it is treasonous. I think anyone supporting such drastic changes should be dealt with, which should be as easy as voting them out of office, but then that is another discussion in itself, since obviously that has not worked out all too well. There is a very big difference in something being technically legal, and morally right.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
      X