• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh naynay.

This is what you're doing.

And this is what you want to be doing.

Comment

it's cool man, i just see the writing on the wall. you are definitely losing your shit.

the debate just ended.

i'll check on you in the morning

tick tock
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Great to see my "Tick-Tock" has finally imprinted in naynay's little house cat mind.

Less than two months now naynay...tick-tock.

Comment

funny you would mention a house cat at a time like this.

GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!

The New York Times reported back in June that since Sept. 11, 2001, almost twice as many people have died at the hands of white supremacists and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims. Using data compiled by New America, a Washington Research center, a study found that 48 people have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim—including the mass killings in Charleston, S.C.—compared to the 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists. However, this does not factor in yesterday’s tragic shooting or less publicized incidents like the Las Vegas couple who murdered two police officers and left a Swastika on one of the bodies.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Funny you would mention numbers, while coincidentally (and unintentionally) getting yourself back onto the Tick-Tock track. Now do your e-research and post up how many negroes have died since Sept. 11, 2001 at the hands of other negroes in the U.S.

Comment

that statistic wouldn't affect me in the slightest.

and that eats you up inside
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Not nearly as much as it's likely to eat you up, literally. Too touchy a subject for a negro to ruminate over? Too bad.

Tick-Tock, it's stuck in your little house cat head now. Enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Funny you would mention numbers, while coincidentally (and unintentionally) getting yourself back onto the Tick-Tock track. Now do your e-research and post up how many negroes have died since Sept. 11, 2001 at the hands of other negroes in the U.S.

Comment

the only one you should be worried about is the 81% my friend. Like i said that number has nothing to with anything in my life.

I am watching a man have a mental break down and I am just predicting the inevitable outcome.

[drumpf]SNIIIIFFFF[/drumpf]
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

also why dont you try using an official source rather than an internet meme Mr. Truck Driver guy.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

looks like its still pretty bad...
                        WH

Comment

yep, black communities need to do better and love one another.

but i cant tell you when i have ever lived in a black community.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            Here's Hope & Change naynay can believe in!

Negro community is an oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

but i cant tell you when i have ever lived in a black community.
                              Yep you are what every community wants next door, a looser pot head with a white wife half breed kid and juck cars around the yard.lol
                              3400 blacks in chicago your massa home town thought that this year also.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                Yep you are what every community wants next door, a looser pot head with a white wife half breed kid and juck cars around the yard.lol
                                3400 blacks in chicago your massa home town thought that this year also.
                                i'd be willing to question how loose of a pot head i am. Also, i would like to note that though that although all of my cars might be junk to you, they are far from juck(sp?). they are mine and I own them. here in my white neighborhood and half breed kid.

keep on truckin'
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X