is sc281 going insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i'd be willing to question how loose of a pot head i am. Also, i would like to note that though that although all of my cars might be junk to you, they are far from juck(sp?). they are mine and I own them. here in my white neighborhood and half breed kid.

keep on truckin'
    But Im still white.

Comment

Grand wizard supreme.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay continues to add credence to the notions that:

(X) stereotypes often exist for a reason, and
        (X) one can take the negro out of the ghetto, but cannot take the ghetto out of the negro.

Comment

50 year old closet homosexuals insults mean nil to me.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The toothless negro makes yet another pathetic attempt at a retort using the same old tired gay references, lol. Speaking of which though, since you brought it up naynay, who's been gay tagging your happy ass yet again in this thread?

Comment

no telling, lol. lots of closet homo's in here. Likely sc281 and that bitch sig000 or whatever.

regardless you have a domestic terrorist brewing in the political forum, and i hope your family is not at the movie theater or mall he attacks come nov. 9

i'll be at work
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

no telling, lol. lots of closet homo's in here. Likely sc281 and that bitch sig000 or whatever.

regardless you have a domestic terrorist brewing in the political forum, and i hope your family is not at the movie theater or mall he attacks come nov. 9

i'll be at work
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

We don't do malls and are in a movie theater at best twice a year, so we should be safe too!

Comment

good deal man, stay safe in them streets. these next 4 weeks are gonna be a little bumpy for ya
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      good deal man, stay safe in them streets. these next 4 weeks are gonna be a little bumpy for ya
                      LOL you seem to be the one worried, Mr President Trump has it in the bag.
                      Funny libatards seem to think he needs the GOP. Truth is they need him.
                      Im betting you belive the polls don't you?

Comment

• i've never been polled, have you?

i question where those numbers come from anyways.

you'd be surprised if you realized that outside of the car community and the gun totin redneck community, trump doesnt have much support.

here's the kicker; you are the new minority.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Too bad that for the American negro, no matter who gets elected and how the demographic shifts, the negro always has and shall apparently remain at the bottom of the pecking order.

Comment

• so you are saying whites are supreme?

just wondering.

why is it about race?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Too bad that for the American negro, no matter who gets elected and how the demographic shifts, the negro always has and shall apparently remain at the bottom of the pecking order.
                              Must suck being a negro and being forgotten after Nov 8th every four years. lol
                              Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and the list goes on.
                              But this time masa going to do what they promise this election. and the groobers will buy into it once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                i've never been polled, have you?

i question where those numbers come from anyways.

you'd be surprised if you realized that outside of the car community and the gun totin redneck community, trump doesnt have much support.

here's the kicker; you are the new minority.
                                Maybe but still on top of of the food chain,

Comment

Working...
                                X