No announcement yet.

The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

says the guy who got punked out by his girlfriends 15 year old son.

i cant make this shit up any more.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      says the guy who got punked out by his girlfriends 15 year old son.

i cant make this shit up any more.
      Punked out because I didn't assault a minor? I should have kept it real like your people do, I understand. I offered, and still extend that offer to grab a beer with you. Didn't you say something about some crawfish? Bitched out on that one too, didn't you?

Comment

i was going to, but i decided to come to work. luckily it's slow and in a time of crisis, as usualy facebook provides me with topics to bring over here and "make you lose your cool".

gaizie, go sit down somewhere little boy.

The same facebook that told you Alton Sterling dindu nuffin? Didn't you tell someone on post #23 to do their research? When are YOU going to do a little research?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I offered, and still extend that offer to grab a beer with you. Didn't you say something about some crawfish? Bitched out on that one too, didn't you?
          Ha!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Friday came early this week I see. Look at all the hooks Rod landed! Lol

Comment

nah man you guys banned me for picking on you i dont come to the smackatorium to set up a bro date. i have told you many many times before. Rodney John Walter II on facebook. I am literally the only person with that name.

I was just at Shuck n Jive 2 weeks ago, the crawfish are a bit out of season, but they still have them. so hit me up on FB
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Friday came early this week I see. Look at all the hooks Rod landed! Lol
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                  The same facebook that told you Alton Sterling dindu nuffin? Didn't you tell someone on post #23 to do their research? When are YOU going to do a little research?
                  not sure i even know who you are, have you been here a while?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

nah man you guys banned me for picking on you i dont come to the smackatorium to set up a bro date. i have told you many many times before. Rodney John Walter II on facebook. I am literally the only person with that name.

I was just at Shuck n Jive 2 weeks ago, the crawfish are a bit out of season, but they still have them. so hit me up on FB
                    If it makes you feel any better, I voted to let you stay.

I'm not facebooking some internet dude I've never met, but thanks.

Comment

that does make me feel better, thank you.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

not sure i even know who you are, have you been here a while?
                        See... you have no honest answer, all you can do is attack my credibility based on my time on a mustang website. Lets say I just joined, I am a noobie. How does that impact your responsibility to research shit you post as fact prior to actually posting?
                        This is all rhetorical because I have been here, and I know how you are seen on this forum, and it is a direct result of your actions... own them.
                        Last edited by noshine4mine; 07-07-2016, 03:46 PM. Reason: typing errors

Comment

Hey I voted to let you stay too, but to make your ass PAY. You know since you're rich and all...
                          Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-07-2016, 03:50 PM.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

you're a dipshit, it was live on facebook
                            the AFTERMATH was live on FB... and I really want to believe you and side with you here. I have a feeling this dude was straight up a victim this time, but at the same time ANY time I was armed during a traffic stop I do whatever I can to make the officer comfortable and obey all commands. Move slowly and deliberately while saying what you will do and get confirmation from the officer before doing so... All we saw was what happened AFTER he shot him. That said, the GF filming it says the officer is "chinese" so are we mad at Asians or white people?
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Bad cops in general.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Actually, I just went and looked, I lied.

I voted "Evil Jose is my favorite moderator"

Though, Crazie is telling the truth...

Comment

Working...
                                X