The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    no racist remarks about the 2 black men shot in cold blood by police officers in the last 48 hours?
    It's funny. I continually post about the lack of education and training in this country. These officers are stupid, trigger happy and undertrained. Low IQs, little training and firearms do not mix. And in to that potential racism and you have a timebomb exploding on a regular basis.

This isn't all I've seen on video lately. Lots of white dudes are gunned down by the cops for no damn good reason too; it just doesn't fit the agenda of the press.

Disarm the police. Clearly they are more dangerous than citizens with high capacity magazines.

Comment

Wonder if this violates facebook's community standards now.....

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

you know i come from money, dont you?

Originally posted by soap View Post
        If you consider an O.J. Bronco. And your ghetto Ape sounds that spew out of your sewer pipe of a mouth of yours. By all means you have more class than I do. You have all the street CRED. You're the hero of the ghetto.

I know we all go back-and-forth with the shit talking on this site, but let me tell you... you really are some kind of special. I don't mean that as a complement.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Why are you in here, girl?

Wonder if this violates facebook's community standards now.....
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Why are you in here, girl?
            Oh! thank god you're alive!! I heard you got blown up by a roomba!

Comment

oh! Thank god you're alive!! I heard you got blown up by a boomba!
              ftfy
              G'Day Mate

Comment

From Reddit:

So, we've all seen this picture on facebook, right?

Let's look a little deeper with our friends over at rowvid.com that lets me frame-by-frame youtube videos.

http://rowvid.com/?v=pdGXhSQvTKc&t=40.76&s=0.25 -- This is right before the officer gets momentary control of the right hand. Pause the video and use the right arrow to go frame by frame in order to see everything as it occurs.

http://rowvid.com/?v=pdGXhSQvTKc&t=41.12&s=0.25 -- 0.3 seconds later is where this still is grabbed from and it appears that the officer has control, but the video shows how fleeting that control is.

http://rowvid.com/?v=pdGXhSQvTKc&t=41.24&s=0.25 -- This is 0.12 seconds later. Less than a quarter of a second and you can see that Alton's hand is already free and moving towards the pocket known to contain a firearm.

The first shot didn't actually go off until almost three seconds later. Three seconds of an uncontrolled hand seemingly reaching for the firearm. That's an eternity in a life and death situation.

I didn't know much before, but looking at this video in slowmo and frame-by-frame sure makes it look like he was going for the gun.

Comment

so you just let two men get you in a full mount and take it? say no more fam.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You can't seriously be that fucking stupid, can you?

You can't see the cause and effect here? You can only see white vs black?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      You know I have been on this damn site and "the other one" combined for 15 years(damn thats long) and have seen just about everything you have posted in those times. If anyone really wanted to know why others on this site have a problem with you this post pretty much sums it up.

Those are not "two men", they are police officers responding to a damn 911 call about a man waving a gun around and threatening a person. Now i'm not condoning either mans actions in that picture, but for you to blatantly look past the "actual" case in the picture to project this kinda of nonsense is disheartening to others you might want to join your "cause".

.... no wonder a lot of people have such a hard time with you on here Rodney.

Comment

you're better off buying another truck with no doors or fenders, and a half of a bed, but thats none of my business, cause i am literally way higher class than that.
                        Lol. Says the guy who's missing 90% of his truck. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

you know i come from money, dont you?
                          So what happened?
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Lol. Says the guy who's missing 90% of his truck. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

we gonna agree soap kinda got you on this one right?

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                we gonna agree soap kinda got you on this one right?

god bless.
                                lmao yeah he got me.

LETS MAKE THE SMACKATORIUM GREAT AGAIN
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X