• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in on one
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      will somebody come get this lady, before i have to slap a ho.
      When was the last time you actually slapped a ho or anyone for that matter?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

virtually? every day right here.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay may be unwittingly providing us the best kind of negro to have, a virtual negro confined to right here. Thanks naynay, we appreciate you being only a virtual presence.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Naynay may be unwittingly providing us the best kind of negro to have, a virtual negro confined to right here. Thanks naynay, we appreciate you being only a virtual presence.
            Hes like a toy, we pull him down play with him tell we grow bored with him and toss him away. something tells me this is nothing new in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
              Hes like a toy, we pull him down play with him tell we grow bored with him and toss him away. something tells me this is nothing new in his life.
              so, did you just take what the guy above you said, and reword it to fit your own pea-brain logic, and then post it immediately back up? with spelling errors to boot?!

you my friend, need to keep on truckin'.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I saw some other posts about Trump being in Louisiana to help with relief efforts. but i really only saw on pic of him looking pissed as hell, wearing that dumb ass hat of his.

Anyways, i ran across this.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump defied the wishes of Louisiana Governor Edwards today to briefly participate in unloading Play-Doh off of a supply truck while being surrounded by media.
                Governor Edwards, currently responding to some of the worst floods in his state since Hurricane Katrina, had previously said of Trump in a statement that “We welcome him to Louisiana but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm.”

Trump went to Louisiana anyway, having previously criticized President Obama for “working on his golf game” while Louisiana citizens suffered.

Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway insisted that the visit was not a photo op, praising Trump for acting “presidential” and describing his stay there as “a decidedly nonpolitical event, no press allowed, going to help people on the ground who are in need.”

Trump toured some of the damage during his visit, and briefly assisted in unloading a truck while surrounded by cameras, passing twelve boxes of Play-Doh to vice presidential candidate Mike Pence before leaving for the nearest reporter.

“It’s a great place, I’ve had a great history with Louisiana,” Trump said. “They need a lot of help. What happened here is incredible, nobody understands how bad it is. It’s really incredible, I’m just here to help. Thank you.”
                play-doh. really? thats a photo-op?

not sure if this is making america great again, or if ya'll are being trolled.

AcehGround.com merupakan Portal Berita Aceh yang menyajikan Berita Terkini mulai dari Berita skala Daerah, Nasional hingga Internasional.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so, did you just take what the guy above you said, and reword it to fit your own pea-brain logic, and then post it immediately back up? with spelling errors to boot?!

you my friend, need to keep on truckin'.
                  Keep on sucking, sucking dick and running your mouth tell called out then you back peddle like a bitch. You bitched out on two fights where you was called out, want to make it three?
                  You can bring your half breed son along to watch you bitch out once again you if you want. lol

Comment

Literally, with your use of the english language, i need to excuse you from this thread. With all due respect.

And the shirt looks great on you as well. with everything i said earlier i am beginning to think you don't understand the first bit of the message behind that brand, do you? What size do you wear, i know some people on the marketing team, i can get you one, and it will come with the propaganda associated with the label.

Keep on sucking, sucking dick and running your mouth tell called out then you back peddle like a bitch. You bitched out on two fights where you was called out, want to make it three?
                    You can bring your half breed son along to watch you bitch out once again you if you want. lol
                    Last edited by naynay; 08-20-2016, 06:53 PM.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

He scares you doesn't he, after watching a half breed fuck every thing he touches for almost eight years its hard watching him go down in flames so hard isnt it. lol Now his hoes be knocked up. lol what to represent. But knowing his standards on life i'm sure she flushed it by now,

Comment

again didn't see a response.

You bitched out on two fights where you was called out, want to make it three?

Comment

He scares you doesn't he, after watching a half breed fuck every thing he touches for almost eight years its hard watching him go down in flames so hard isnt it. lol Now his hoes be knocked up. lol what to represent. But knowing his standards on life i'm sure she flushed it by now,

According to the date on that article, she's 20+ months along.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                                According to the date on that article, she's 20+ months along.
                                That was the first time, hoes be hoes. obozo said long ago he would get them abortions so they wouldn't be burdened with kids rather than teach them responsibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X