Breitbart/Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    You still dreaming of men, its not normal to obsess over another man every waking moment.
    LOL the left is losing it, they can't handle it that killery is falling apart mentally and physically. She won't make it till Nov.

A year after releasing a two-page letter from her doctor declaring her “fit to serve,” doubts about Hillary Clinton’s health have not faded away. From allegations that her records were faked to old photos of Clinton stumbling on a flight of stairs, the health and fitness of the 68-year old presidential candidate has reemerged on the campaign trail.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/h...tons-campaign/
    She is looking bad, age is catching up quickly.

Comment

well she is younger than drumpf, but for a guy who brags about approaching the age of retirement, i would think, if you had an inkling of common sense, that you would stay void of the topic of age, in regards to people in power.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        And when it couldn't get any better:

http://www.kmov.com/story/32807204/1...ce-in-colorado

That's a nice story about a kid that cares about his country and wants to do his part. I commend him for putting down the game controller and phone and actually being a constructive member of society.

Comment

you are absolutely right, kudos to him.

however, being one of the most pivotal counties, in one of the most pivotal states; would you as a potential leader of the free world leave that position up to a 12 year old and his out of work stay at home mother to handle your campaign affairs on the local level?

do you see the writing on the wall or can i just keep drumming up new topics for the sake of content?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            well she is younger than drumpf, but for a guy who brags about approaching the age of retirement, i would think, if you had an inkling of common sense, that you would stay void of the topic of age, in regards to people in power.
            Unlike her, I am not looking bad, and it only serves to weaken the status of the U.S. on the international stage to have a proven-to-be washed up bitch in any position of power.

Appears that age has given me a modicum of common sense that you have yet to acquire.

Comment

you openly support trump. a modicum you do not possess.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You openly present yourself as naynay, need we say anything more?

Comment

naynay is basically a spam bot you dickhead. get that? i'm not openly presenting myself as anything. I am in an office full of people staring at a computer screen like anyone else. the only person i am openly presenting myself to is my own reflection in the monitor.

for an old man you sure are simple as hell.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL, naynay's getting upset again. This is turning out to be a good day after all.

Comment

hehe, i'm not upset though.

i really dont think you get it.

i am spoonfeeding you fuckery, and you are eating it up like there is no tomorrow.

i really hate that i have to explain that to you, but this is where we are after the bush administration(s). a nation of imbecile's.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You're being strung along, dipshit, like the trained monkey we consider you to be. Will you ever figure that out? We hope not because you're good for free entertainment just the way you are.

Comment

Wooooooooow lol

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            You're being strung along, dipshit, like the trained monkey we consider you to be. Will you ever figure that out? We hope not because you're good for free entertainment just the way you are.
                            the guy above this post said it best...
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              LOL, naynay's getting upset again. This is turning out to be a good day after all.
                              Negros see the free ride ending, daz b upset.

Comment

The evil bitch will die before the election, look how shes fallen apart in the past few weeks,lol The thought of the truth and prison are eating her alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X