Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    again didn't see a response.

You bitched out on two fights where you was called out, want to make it three?
    You can bring your half breed son along to watch you bitch out once again you if you want. lol

Whoa now, he'll meet you at your house! He goes through your town all the time!
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Whoa now, he'll meet you at your house! He goes through your town all the time!
      The drama queens life story is here, I have been around here long enough and seen his crys for attention.

Comment

It takes a lot for me to argue with the likes of SS Junk, The King, and even Baron. But i just simply refuse to argue with a truck driver with NO basic understanding of the english language.

Do you really get in fights with people over words on the internet? Is that because you dont fully understand the words being used?

I never fully understood what they meant when they said "mouth-breather", but it's actually starting to make sense.

And for clarification's sake, have you really been waiting on me for the last 13 hours? It was saturday man, you could've at least called up Shirlene from the Love's Truck stop and see if she was in the area.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And when it couldn't get any better:

WHEAT RIDGE, CO (KDVR/CNN) - Donald Trump's campaign has some young blood among its leadership.

And by young, that means 12 years old.

In one of the most important counties in swing state Colorado, Donald Trump is relying on 12-year-old Weston Imer, who runs the Jefferson County operation for the Trump campaign.
                Imer is in charge of the operation where volunteers will gather and help get out the vote, and while sitting behind a desk may not be the coolest thing to do, he hopes to use the position to inspire others.

"Get involved," Imer said. "That's what I'm going to say. Get involved. Kids need to be educated."
                "Watch for me - 2040," Imer said. "And Barron Trump, if you are watching, in 2040 I'll take you as my running mate."

The Constitution requires the president and vice president to be 35 years old. Imer would first be eligible in the 2040 election, but Barron Trump, Donald Trump's 10-year-old son, would be a few months too young.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Troof

Comment

again, i've never spoken publicly on BLM, nor have i ever had or supported an abortion.

remember im the bleeding heart cry baby pro life libtard, or something to that effect, right?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      again, i've never spoken publicly on BLM, nor have i ever had or supported an abortion.

remember im the bleeding heart cry baby pro life libtard, or something to that effect, right?
                      I couldn't tell you if you've ever spoken publically on BLM, or whether you support abortion. My post was not directed at you specifically, rather it was more an observation of the blatant hypocrisy displayed in the BLM moniker.

Comment

cool, i dont think you understand the ideology behind the BLM movement, but i will point out that nowhere in that campaign has there ever been said anything about white people...

now, want to have an open honest discussion about it?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

To me it doesn't matter if their campaign has ever addressed white people or not, but since their name has exclusively used "black lives" matter in their moniker, it is extremely hypocritical of that organization to ignore the potential black lives lost to abortion, which to them apparently do not matter as much as the quest for sensational media coverage.

Comment

You still dreaming of men, its not normal to obsess over another man every waking moment.
                            LOL the left is losing it, they can't handle it that killery is falling apart mentally and physically. She won't make it till Nov.

A year after releasing a two-page letter from her doctor declaring her “fit to serve,” doubts about Hillary Clinton’s health have not faded away. From allegations that her records were faked to old photos of Clinton stumbling on a flight of stairs, the health and fitness of the 68-year old presidential candidate has reemerged on the campaign trail.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              To me it doesn't matter if their campaign has ever addressed white people or not, but since their name has exclusively used "black lives" matter in their moniker, it is extremely hypocritical of that organization to ignore the potential black lives lost to abortion, which to them apparently do not matter as much as the quest for sensational media coverage.
                              pro tip: unless you are a Law Enforcement Officer, you are not even on their radar.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and to the other guy, i have drawn the line in the sand with him. I will no longer address his posts until he can formulate a properly structured sentence, utilizing the english language.

#overandout
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X