No announcement yet.

Killery is getting the Weiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just saved 15% on my rent by moving in your head sunshine!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You do realize you can't just put a letter in front of 'af' and expect people to understand what you are saying, right?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        i just saved 15% on my rent by moving in your head sunshine!
        You should own your own home, you know, get a piece of the pie.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

lmao to both of yall
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Honest question, Naynay. Who are your parents voting for?

Comment

sorry you havent fucked any millennials this century.
              I misplaced my secret house boy language decoder ring. This makes zero sense, or is the weakest fucking comeback you've shit out to date. Your computer also a part of the Walter Estate? How about your phone? This is rich! No, don't mean you. I mean your situation and how you are a house boy to the Walter Estate. When haven't you been a kunta kente in your fucking life?

Comment

LOL @ estate...try "ghetto" next time naynay.

Comment

No, there is indeed money. House boy is the whitest ghetto trash in modern day history leeching off the "Walter Estate (lol)." Carlton Banks don't hold a candle to this cock sucker. Guaranteed he knows how to do "the carlton" better than Alfonso.

Comment

Lending further credence to the wise saying "you can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro."

Comment

and to note, i do see you drive by here. it's odd for sure but know that i see you, and you have cross hairs on you every time
                      Sure you do. I walk by, check your mail, look through your windows, and give your dogs treats.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

show up to show out. i'll turn your chest plate to lunch meat, and that stands for the lot of ya.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

show up to show out. i'll turn your chest plate to lunch meat, and that stands for the lot of ya.
                          Lmao! Yeah sure.

Comment

you had the FASiniting joke written about you. argument invalid.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Your past say otherwise, just one more monkey with a mouth he cant and wont back up. Dont forget gayvons last words, ((you got me)), lol then lights out.

A record of NayNay's bet welching that he can't delete. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053583&postcount=58 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053680&postcount=60 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053929&postcount=73 http://www.dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
                              X