No announcement yet.

Killery is getting the Weiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shook my hand in 2002, I still can't write with it.

Comment

in before svo tells us about castro's handshake.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        in don's defense that little mofo has the strongest god damned hand shake. my shit still hurts.
        How is this even a valid statement when I've seen other white breads half your size make you their bitch?

Comment

and a fun fact: everything you have claimed i have confirmed to be bullshit.
          I do recall claiming that I thought that you were respectable.

yes. i have a skilled trade. was that the joke?

while you are texting and driving (breaking the law per your CDL) im over here chillin at my desk thinking about how much money i can generate off your unhealthy diet, and i didn't get my hands dirty at all.

whats the delivery this week? coke or sprite?

coca-cola bottling lookin ass motherfucker
          You sure got a pretty mouth, boy. That fuzz even makes it look more like a pussy.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            If donsvo posted a smiliar pic of himself, would it be called an elfie?
            lmao!

He shook my hand in 2002, I still can't write with it.
            I wouldn't know, I never shook hands with him, we give bro hugs...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              lmao!

I wouldn't know, I never shook hands with him, we give bro hugs...
              I think he may have hugged me the night we tethered him to the lawn chair with the scoobie doo blanket. My ribs have never recovered.

Comment

I think he may have hugged me the night we tethered him to the lawn chair with the scoobie doo blanket. My ribs have never recovered.
                Now that was a fucking party...actually all the DFWStangs parties have been off the hook.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Week long turkey day party, right?

Comment

yes. i have a skilled trade. was that the joke?

while you are texting and driving (breaking the law per your CDL) im over here chillin at my desk thinking about how much money i can generate off your unhealthy diet, and i didn't get my hands dirty at all.

whats the delivery this week? coke or sprite?

coca-cola bottling lookin ass motherfucker
                    What's wrong bigger you seem angry. The white man holding you back again.
                    You are the token boy. Get the coffeeand clean the shitter.

Comment

Grow up and act like a man maybe your mammy will let you back in her home and you could move out of your aunts house and be a contributing part of society.
                      Hate for your last words to be like gayvons. You got me..

Comment

Lol she's toast, to bad gaygay didn't promiseto leave the countrywhen Mr Trump wins. Not that he would uphold a promise anyway. Lol
                        Is America now hurtling toward the same political abyss? It looks like it. So, fasten your seat belts and brace for impact.

The FBI’s October surprise appears to have improved Donald Trump’s overall standing in the electoral map, with the latest Fox News Electoral Scorecard showing several states shifting in his favor since last week.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          Grow up and act like a man maybe your mammy will let you back in her home and you could move out of your aunts house and be a contributing part of society.
                          Hate for your last words to be like gayvons. You got me..

I realize this is the Smackatorium, but I must say that this is in pretty bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                            I realize this is the Smackatorium, but I must say that this is in pretty bad taste.
                            Just reminding the boy what happens when you go talking like a bad ass when you are a skinny little punk. Never know what the outcome maybe.

Comment

Working...
                            X