Killery is getting the Weiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    No, there is indeed money. House boy is the whitest ghetto trash in modern day history leeching off the "Walter Estate (lol)." Carlton Banks don't hold a candle to this cock sucker. Guaranteed he knows how to do "the carlton" better than Alfonso.
    No doubt, he wants to be white so bad he can't stand it. Pussy boy has had his ass handed to him so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      he's pointing out the hypocrisy of you talking down to someone else about not owning their own home, and you not owning yours.
      Negro knows nothing about me, we all know he lives off the welfare of his family. His mom cut his looser ass off long ago, he forgot he told that also, or she also changed the locks on her home because of him.
      Boy cant keep his own shortcomings in life to him self. Always looking for someone to feel sorry for him.
      What can you say about a dumb-ass who runs from the cops on a bike and runs out of gas and gets caught. lol

Comment

tell us the inner workings pf you being fired from the police dept.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          tell us the inner workings pf you being fired from the police dept.
          Once again you know nothing about me. but thanks for trying once again.Pussy boy.
          Mommy let you back in her home once again yet? Must suck wanting to be white so bad you have to pick one of our rejects to mate with?

Comment

show up to show out. i'll turn your chest plate to lunch meat, and that stands for the lot of ya.
            I think that you believe that I was joking.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

its in a family estate that also holds multiple properties in frisco as well. (3 to be exact. whats your point nasty woman?)
              When I checked the records it says nothing about a trust; it simply shows a womens name. Please don't think I am riding your ass too hard over it, I keep nothing in my name either.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

im liquid homey.

please stop googling me so much, i am not that interesting.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

im liquid homey.

Thanks for confirming you are piss

Comment

I agree that you are not very interesting. I research every single person that I cross paths with and this is not unique to you.

Comment

and a fun fact: everything you have claimed i have confirmed to be bullshit.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and a fun fact: everything you have claimed i have confirmed to be bullshit.
                        And if anyone knows shit it would be you.

Comment

yes. i have a skilled trade. was that the joke?

while you are texting and driving (breaking the law per your CDL) im over here chillin at my desk thinking about how much money i can generate off your unhealthy diet, and i didn't get my hands dirty at all.

whats the delivery this week? coke or sprite?

coca-cola bottling lookin ass motherfucker
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If donsvo posted a smiliar pic of himself, would it be called an elfie?

Comment

lmfao
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

in don's defense that little mofo has the strongest god damned hand shake. my shit still hurts.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X