No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the color and wheels are spot on. congrats.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I had my skepticism in the beginning but the body shop pics sealed the win. Looks great. Well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• now bag it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          now bag it
          prolly too much cutting at this point with the huge(width) tire/wheel combo right?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I've actually covered this topic on a bunch of pages ago, I was going to bag it, but you just cant get as much launch control on bags without spending a lot more money. Coilovers had too many pros over the air suspension. The biggest turn off for me was the eventual leaks that would occur, I wanted something more reliable long term that I wouldnt have to fuck with.

Comment

• That car is fucking awesome, man! Can't wait to see it on the road.

Get some chrome door handles...
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                That car is fucking awesome, man! Can't wait to see it on the road.

Get some chrome door handles...
                You'll get more of it than most other people since its coming for modesta in 6 months.

You're kidding about the chrome handles, right?

Comment

• Chrome handles would play nicely against the wheels and grille
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Don't forget the lug nuts.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I was actually thinking about making the grille a flat color to dissipate some of the shininess. I'm thinking about getting a flex fuel logo on the back.

Comment

• Got my car back today, and it looks like shit. I am very very upset. The paint color looks bad ass but the quality of the work and cut corners make me angry beyond belief for a 57 day paint job. That is about as far as I want to discuss it.

Anyone know of a painter or shop that will clean up someone elses work? I am talking about parts that are unfinished ( some of the parts look flat black instead of the grey metallic ), overspray, runny paint, compound everywhere etc...

here is some examples.

This is the front bumper with a flash angled up, there should be massive reflection here.

Here is the roof, the molding was not taking of and it was just tape and sprayed. There are two molding strips that were just painted over instead of being removed. There some parts that are the original color and were obviously just ignored.

Last edited by abecx; 03-24-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• welcome to the club.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• God damn that fucking sucks!

Please name the shop.

Comment

• hopefully you didn't pay him?
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X