Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
    They had to, it was in "the Script"
    Yep. I have heard about "the script" from a few folks. I still watch for the racing though.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• What's up with Monza's punk assed son? Every time he's on the show he's all bowed up and trying to start shit....and he's a little squirt that looks like he's 12 (apparently acts it too). I don't think he's ever won a single race on the show either.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        What's up with Monza's punk assed son? Every time he's on the show he's all bowed up and trying to start shit....and he's a little squirt that looks like he's 12 (apparently acts it too). I don't think he's ever won a single race on the show either.
        Definitely an annoying punk and I think he's only raced once, that I can remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          What's up with Monza's punk assed son? Every time he's on the show he's all bowed up and trying to start shit....and he's a little squirt that looks like he's 12 (apparently acts it too). I don't think he's ever won a single race on the show either.

he pitted by me once at thundervalley during the first yeear of the show. i will say he was using what semblance of fame he has to the max. had about 5-6 hot girls for his pit crew. little bastard! lol.

Comment

• Hey boosted, nice save last night. anything else broken besides the wheel?

Comment

• it was much worse than it looked

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                it was much worse than it looked

Yikes.

It definitely sounded/looked a lot worse than just a wheel because it looked like he had spun around a few times as well as hit the curb.

It didn't look bad enough to have to dump the whole guts of the car though. WTF!?
                2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Holy shit. I also figured it was more than just a wheel damaged, but I didnt think it would be that severe.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• LMAO @ Rodney.
                    Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Lmao!

Comment

• Haha! No the only damage was one wheel, one front runner and a shock sensor. No biggie.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• theres prolly a new roomer that boosted hung up his helmet and retired from the game

Comment

• What's a roomer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              What's a roomer?
                              It's what happens when you skip school to smoke pot...
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                It's what happens when you skip school to smoke pot...
                                Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X