No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome episode for sure. Turned out just like I figured it would given how much the preview footage showed.

I'll be interested to see how this Cash Days episode goes as it looks like several cars they've raced before show up - namely Kai Kelly and that grey crazy looking batmobile Camaro.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Morgan and son has a couple motors on the show. Good advertising for sure

Comment

• Does Murillo run next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
          Does Murillo run next week?
          No idea. It looks like they are back at the same spot they were at for the last Cash Days which was held somewhere here in DFW. It would make sense if that is the case.

I know in one of the previews it showed him at least doing a hit on the street with MurderNova and Chief looking on. I guess we'll find out in 7 days, LOL.

Comment

• looks like his car is in the preview

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
              looks like his car is in the preview
              Went back and paused it. You can definitely see him walking up with the group in one of the shots. He's right in the middle next to Doc and some other guy who's not one of the 405 guys.

The shot of his car is so fast that if you weren't looking for it, you'd completely miss it and I did the first time. Good catch.

Looks like more of the guys we've seen on previous episodes - BBC Mike and Barefoot Ronnie I saw for sure when pausing.

Comment

• Did a quick search of YouTube and found this clip:

Mike Murillo & Lafawnduh getting nasty on the street.....www.MurilloMotorsports.com ----Check us out hereFilmed and Edited By Skull Crusher Adventureswww.Fac...

Looks pretty strong to me. Thing dead hooks which is probably the most important thing on the streets.

Comment

• Nice run tonight, Boosted.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    Morgan and son has a couple motors on the show. Good advertising for sure
                    Yeah they do, I swear Doc is always wearing a shirt as well.

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                    Does Murillo run next week?
                    I believe so. Last summer he was posting up pictures and such on Facebook.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Nice run tonight, Boosted.
                    Car got out of the hole hard. I don't think Chuck was expecting that. The wife was excited when Boosted dragged his ass, she's not a fan of Chuck.
                    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Wasnt the last cash days held in the Ross Perot industrial park off of 170?
                      Last edited by SSMAN; 02-17-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Looks like BC is now in 1st...
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Looks like BC is now in 1st...
                          He needs to be, that car was dead-hook killing it the past few shows.

The guy who needs to cozy up to #3 is Dominator. That car is balls fast and (I think) can probably drag Murder Nova. Gonna be a fun next few episodes!
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

The guy who needs to cozy up to #3 is Dominator. That car is balls fast and (I think) can probably drag Murder Nova. Gonna be a fun next few episodes!
                            Yeah and it looks like the S10 cant seem to hook on its 3 kits.

Boosted had a good kill this last show. I hope he makes the cash days on the episode.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

I'm thinking the next episode is the last of this season. It kept saying this episode was th elastic of list races for the season so may have to wait until season 5
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
                                I'm thinking the next episode is the last of this season. It kept saying this episode was th elastic of list races for the season so may have to wait until season 5
                                Yeah, pretty much all of the Discovery shows on right now are at season finale time. Since they said they had 16 racers for this Cash Days, I'm sure it will take a full 2 hours like the previous season finale with all that racing and commercials.

Comment

Working...
                                X