No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=OrangeChevyII;1201779]I won't run 5.0 anything but will compete (race against) with y'al. Your truck is very fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
      that's what I figured . You claimed you tune for a living bting it out to seven points by your self leave all your employees at home. Lmao

What I own a diesel shop I race for fun U are a dumb shit.. There is not one guy that works for me that races.. But yes all my NOS tuning I do myself..
      Last edited by 1fastvipper; 11-21-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
        What I own a diesel shop I race for fun U are a dumb shit.. There is not one guy that works for me that races.. But yes all my NOS tuning I do myself..
        Dont be stupid. leave your hired help aka your top fuel crew at home and tune the car yourself like you claimed in the video that you tune for a living. Lol
        or you could pay someone to install your transmission for you lol

Comment

Dont be stupid. leave your hired help aka your top fuel crew at home and tune the car yourself like you claimed in the video that you tune for a living. Lol
          or you could pay someone to install your transmission for you lol

Go eat a Big Mac fat boy.. Bring your junk I will drag that shit 1k a pass as many as u want. What I do for a living shouldn't concern u what should concern u is your heart health and how quick your fat ass is going to fall over with a heart attack..

Comment

Go eat a Big Mac fat boy.. Bring your junk I will drag that shit 1k a pass as many as u want. What I do for a living shouldn't concern u what should concern u is your heart health and how quick your fat ass is going to fall over with a heart attack..
            Nice try you full of shit

Comment

Nice try you full of shit
              It was a nice try.. But I know u will keep feeding that big ass of yours junk food until u die at a young age..

Comment

It was a nice try.. But I know u will keep feeding that big ass of yours junk food until u die at a young age..
                Now your a nutritionist . Lol

Comment

Now your a nutritionist . Lol
                  Work out every day..

Comment

Work out every day..
                    and you're still gonna die ??

Comment

• I agree on what most has been said in this but the difference between here and Oklahoma is look how many local tracks we have how many classes each track runs every weekend. In Oklahoma they have one race a month for all classes and that's it. If you take all the local tracks away and only race once a month here and every class would have a good turn out. Just like look at the second chance race in Oklahoma it pays real good. They have a bunch of sponsors up there. Last year in Tex275 we had 4 that helped. The King brothers helped out, Steven strong from Oklahoma helped one race, mike Kelley put up on one of the bigger races and a second chance race, and John Sheffield put up a second chance race. It's a big thanks to all of these guys for helping us out. Now if we had a payout and entry fee like Oklahoma I'm sure cars would come out.

Comment

• With out the sponsers we had this year we wouldn't of been able to do the two bigger money races we had. So once again thanks to the king brothers, mike, and John Sheffield.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOl-uk8Qh5k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOl-uk8Qh5k[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                            I agree on what most has been said in this but the difference between here and Oklahoma is look how many local tracks we have how many classes each track runs every weekend. In Oklahoma they have one race a month for all classes and that's it. If you take all the local tracks away and only race once a month here and every class would have a good turn out. Just like look at the second chance race in Oklahoma it pays real good. They have a bunch of sponsors up there. Last year in Tex275 we had 4 that helped. The King brothers helped out, Steven strong from Oklahoma helped one race, mike Kelley put up on one of the bigger races and a second chance race, and John Sheffield put up a second chance race. It's a big thanks to all of these guys for helping us out. Now if we had a payout and entry fee like Oklahoma I'm sure cars would come out.
                            I don't agree with the too many local tracks & too many classes excuse. It's not like all these local tracks are over run with 275 cars. I don't know of many if any current classes that the cars can or would run on a 275 tire. The closest class I see is old school backhalf at Redline, and most of those cars won't fit into out rules either.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post
                              Yep! The black car will be out. Donating to the class.

You do need to remember something. We have customers cars at every race as well.

How about you?
                              Nope. Never planned on running the class. I haven't ran a class in 6 years.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I'm not saying to many local 275 classes. I'm saying there are a few small tire cars that could run with is that run other classes like old school backhalf. Or there are ones that just don't race in a class anymore and just test n tune. Then there are people that use to race that have gotten out of it. Most of the cars at noble are local cars. There are maybe 5 from out of town each race. Oklahoma has always had very good small tire car count even before x275 started. They use to have a plate only class that paid $500 to win I went up there every month almost and there was 20+ cars at every race. They have way more local cars to run the class than we do and that makes a difference

Comment

Working...
                                X