Winter cruise awards ceremony -2011 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpillhaze View Post
    Ha, I cut an .002 light and they (your step-mom and someone) came up to look at my car to see if I was in it. Sadly I was not....oh well congrats to her.
    Probably my dad was with her
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
      Probably my dad was with her
      I figured, but was not sure, so I did not want to say. He just said "you cut an .002 light are you in?" Hell, that was the only good light of the day for me. Glad she won it!

Comment

good job clint,,,,,,sorry i couldnt make it,,,,,,sounds like your new motor did the job...wink wink....see ya next cruise...guarantee i will be there
        KODFWS 2011

Comment

least you didnt get beat by a 4.80 car like the last two years for me
          KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            8.8 @ 84 19's and my driving sux
            what color was it? i didn't see many new 5.0's out there. I was right behind a gold colored one in the stageing lane.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              what color was it? i didn't see many new 5.0's out there. I was right behind a gold colored one in the stageing lane.
              Kona blue
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Kona blue
                wait thats right. I remember the thread you had. You got the best looken color on the new 5.0's.

I was in the Faleen Vert. It had shifting problems. So we only ran it a few times. Some reason by the time your at the 60ft you should not be in 3rd gear. Well I was. lol. So in an automatic E7 head car, makes for slow times going most of the track in 3rd gear. Some how it ran a 9.2. lol

Comment

Thanks again Brooks for putting this on.
                  And X eleventybillion on the red diesel 4X4 Chevy, that thing was ridiculously fast.

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I wish I knew more of what screename goes with what car. I was to see the Mustangers out. I thought it was a decent turnout.
                  That was my light blue Audi A4 that stayed parked firmly beside the grandstands.

For anybody that wants them, cruise pics are here: http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...%20Feb%202011/

And Aaron, to echo what Steve said, your Dad is a helluva guy. I came over looking for you (before you got there) and ended up talking to him for at least 30 minutes.
                  Last edited by helosailor; 02-27-2011, 08:33 AM.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

<-------- car in most need of driver mod. Lol i always forget to do something.

Thanks brooks and northstar for putting this on had a great time as always
                    1990 GT

Comment

You guys are quite welcome, but most of the work part of this deal fell on NSD. Larry and Nick did an awesome job running their crew and keeping things rolling in a timely manner.

Damn, I saw Aaron's dad over there, or I knew one of those guys was his dad - and came real close to going over and introducing myself, but got sidetracked.

Comment

I didn't get to talk with many people, but it was a good event. Despite electrical issues, I managed a new best. Props to the track crew....it was an awesome starting line.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          I wish I knew more of what screename goes with what car. I was to see the Mustangers out. I thought it was a decent turnout.
                          I was in the 07 Roush 427R that stayed parked, I didn't race this time but I will on the next one.

Comment

wait thats right. I remember the thread you had. You got the best looken color on the new 5.0's.

I was in the Faleen Vert. It had shifting problems. So we only ran it a few times. Some reason by the time your at the 60ft you should not be in 3rd gear. Well I was. lol. So in an automatic E7 head car, makes for slow times going most of the track in 3rd gear. Some how it ran a 9.2. lol
                            That car is awesome looking IMO.

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                            I was in the 07 Roush 427R that stayed parked, I didn't race this time but I will on the next one.
                            Your car looked great, was wondering why it wasnt being run.

Comment

But He didn't say that he lost to his dad in the first round of brackets with a red light. I thought I taught him better that that. Well we can all have a bad run. I would like to very much thank the guys that loaned us the jumper cables to get the blonds car started after it was all over. Thanks Guys. We had a very good time and I met more people off the board and will try to be back nest time.
                              Anytime, any car enthusiast worth their salt is always willing to lend a hand.
                              Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                                I didn't get to talk with many people, but it was a good event. Despite electrical issues, I managed a new best. Props to the track crew....it was an awesome starting line.
                                car ran good we where right nexted to yall but you where always doing something so i didn't want to bother you. Couldn't talk tanner in to breaking in the new motor tho

Comment

Working...
                                X