ECR Toy Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    Haha, I was thinking about using my daily. But.. Hence the saying never use your daily for fun. But its all i got. MY old check truck will be a street truck. But its a truck. Itll never be made for a track. I dont think i have any more in the budget for another car.. Lol
    eff that. use your daily.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      eff that. use your daily.
      Yeah that truck will never be onb a track. Itll be a nice turbo lsx truck. itll be lowered with some suspension goodies. It wont be all for just drag. I want it to take turns and not body roll everywhere. I think my fusion will do fine for i think will be fun.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

It's a truck. Hello body roll!

Comment

Had a great time at the toy run, my wife drove my miata and did surprisingly well!
          I kept having my damn downpipe nuts backing off, I had to remove my windshield wipers in order to get some m8 nuts to put back on the bitch, ordering inconel nuts now
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            It's a truck. Hello body roll!
            No shit! Lol. I was never considering making it track vehicle. Just didn't know if my daily would even be worth it.
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Me and my son had great time at the toy run! My gt500 did things I did not realize it could do. We play follow the leader behind a fast M3(instructor,one of fastest car on the track).This is the 1st run. I will do this again. To much fun,Thanks to all the people for this event. Start video @ 2:50
              Last edited by Mach1; 12-10-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Dude, really?

Comment

Originally posted by KTOWNKILLA View Post
                  Me and my son had great time at the toy run! My gt500 did things I did not realize it could do. We play follow the leader behind a fast M3(instructor,one of fastest car on the track).This is the 1st run. I will do this again. To much fun,Thanks to all the people for this event. Start video @ 2:50
                  I fixed up your posts for you.
                  You should have come by and said hi, I was running in the instructor group, and my wife was running in the green group.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Thanks, for fixing my post. I really want tell the rest of dfwmustangers,what great time it was. Did anyone else go?

Comment

Working...
                    X