No announcement yet.

Women refs in the NFL now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a problem with women being refs, but you know damn well they will be semi-gay butch ones.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

read int the voice of Charles Winchester the 3rd
      Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I know, and it's a damn shame.

Honestly, it is seriously fucking mind-blowing that this is at the forefront of anybody's mind. Are people's lives so fucking sad and pathetic that sports related petty bullshit effects them in any way? Just the other day I was at the office asking if anyone knew how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor had, and of course nobody knew... but by golly they knew we had a negroid last year that could toss an oval shaped piece of rubber and run it down a grassy field! That is what is fucking wrong with America, that is why we are falling behind, and it makes me fucking sick.

But I digress, I am trying to make a profound statement to some pathetic divorcee on the internet who's claim to fame is being able to identify what taco shop an Harry Hines has the best breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        read int the voice of Charles Winchester the 3rd
        lmao!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Have I done a whole hell of a lot? Nope, but what 23 year old has.
          i have..........and i just farted.
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
          X