Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    If you look at his numbers this year compared to Beltre he did beat him. Seager had less errors, more assist, more double play balls, and had a higher fielding percentage.

Beltre - Put Outs - 144 / Assist - 206 / Errors -12 / Double Plays - 25 / Fielding Percentage - . 967

Seager - Put Outs -87 / Assist - 327 / Errors - 8 / Double Plays - 36 / Fielding Percentafe - .981

So I'll give it to him.
    Well he did get a Silver Slugger at least.

As for news it looks like the Engel Beltre experiment has come to an end. He's testing the free agent waters and I can't see anyone seriously offering him much.

Somehow the Astros are talking to Cole Hamels and Hanley Ramirez. It'd be nice if they did manage to get Ramirez as it'd make Elvis worth more. With the Yankees looking for a Jeter replacement his contract might move somewhere else.

Comment

Stanton definitely isn't coming here, ever. Wow. I'm glad I'm not a Marlins fan, sure it's nice having a rock star player but the owners can't afford to add anyone else now.

I was mixing up Victor Cruz and Victor Martinez, dangit. He's signed and Russell Martin is also gone.

Spring training starts in a little over 90 days.

Comment

i have a feeling 2015 will be a long year with us barely making the playoffs, if at all...I hope im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
          i have a feeling 2015 will be a long year with us barely making the playoffs, if at all...I hope im wrong
          Look at it this way; we get a healthy Fielder, Holland is 100% and Choo has been running already. Getting these 3 at 100% are kind of like adding the best power hitting free agent available (Cruz), one of the top 5 pitchers and a stud outfielder.

Profar is also doing great. His glove is every bit as good as anything on the market. Perez is still recovering from TJ but assuming he's 90% he's a stud starter and we'll get him back some time early next season. Feliz was still recovering last season and he seems to be good to go.

No doubt the team will be a lot better next season.

Comment

Cruz signs with the Mariners, 4 years/$57m. Even with moving the fences in last year it's still one of the least hitter friendly parks. Left-Center is 12 feet further out than Camden Yards, I see more long pop flies in his future.

Comment

Good for Cruz. I wouldnt have minded him coming back here on a 2 year deal, but take it where you can get it.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I don't want him back here. He's on the decline, everybody knows it. Yes he had a good year with Baltimore but he won't be the same player in his final mlb years. He's 34.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  I don't want him back here. He's on the decline, everybody knows it. Yes he had a good year with Baltimore but he won't be the same player in his final mlb years. He's 34.
                  He'll have smaller numbers because he's in Seattle the next 4 years. Yeah, some of that will be due to age, but if you stuck him back in Texas or Baltimore or any other hitter friendly park, he'll have at least 25 HR and 80 rbi over the next 2 years. The way the Rangers offense has been, I'd take that...but that production would definitiely tail off after year 2 or 3. Seattle is going with big names and big contracts and I see that backfiring on them eventually.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

He's strong enough to hit it the extra 12 feet for sure and he'll have some big bats around him. They just signed Seager to a $100 million dollar deal, to go with Cano.

The Mariners clearly plan on winning next year!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      He's strong enough to hit it the extra 12 feet for sure and he'll have some big bats around him. They just signed Seager to a $100 million dollar deal, to go with Cano.

The Mariners clearly plan on winning next year!
                      Ask the Yankees and dodgers how those big contracts have worked out lately.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Rangers acquired Ross Detwiler from the Nats for Chris Bostick and Abel Del Los Santos. Insignificant trade as far as I can see.
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I think they still might make a move for Kemp, now that he's in San Diego. LA is eating $32 million of what he's owed, leaving it right at the $15 million JD officially has to spend.

San Diego will give us the most by a long shot for Profar and they have a couple of pitchers we are interested in. They need infield help badly.

Comment

So for those of you that think JD is completely inept you're wrong. The Yankees talked to him about a deal for Arod and the Angels about Hamilton last week and he didn't go for either.

Hamilton actually wouldn't be too bad as long as the Angels eat $15 million or so a year of his salary and it doesn't cost us more than a couple of AA players.

Comment

The Rangers signed Carlos Peguero to a minor league deal this week. He hasn't done anything of merit at the big league level but he did hit 30 homeruns last season in AAA. We need outfielders for some reason and he's a big one at 6'5 250 and he bats left.

He does come with some baggage though. His wife is currently in jail for credit card fraud. She spent $200k at Nordstrom and Saks using Felix Hernandez's account.

They are also in pretty serious talks for Cole Hamels but I think that's just the Philly's yanking our chain again. They'll want Chi Chi and Alfaro and probably for us to pay most of his contract. If they'll take Profar, Odor or Sardinas I can see a trade. He's considerably better than Shields and on par with Sherzer but won't cost $150 million.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                He does come with some baggage though. His wife is currently in jail for credit card fraud. She spent $200k at Nordstrom and Saks using Felix Hernandez's account.
                                LOL, bitches be crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X