X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw, where we going?

edit; looks like Slow Bone...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      btw, where we going?
      4 forks in Forney

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        4 forks in Forney

Also no cops, no newbs and no one that has J in their first name.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

In looking at the Plano PD's facebook page, it looks like they are having a festivity at the Slow Bone, so Henry, you'll fit right in...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            In looking at the Plano PD's facebook page, it looks like they are having a festivity at the Slow Bone, so Henry, you'll fit right in...
            SON OF A BITCH

Comment

Hey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Hey!
                I guess they can call you Pedro from now on.

Comment

well Fuck.

Wait, Im good!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Hey!
                    You're technically Evil Jose or Bitter Jose...

Comment

• franks bbq in ovilla, tx.

has a huge smoker sitting on a tandem axle trailer out front. operates out of a small self serve car wash.

a true one man operation. pretty good que!

Comment

You're technically Evil Jose or Bitter Jose...
                        LOL!

OK started a new thread for the GTG tomorrow afternoon that includes the menu and address.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Great minds think alike. That could be one of my plates from there.

The place has been sold recently, so the two skinny asian chicks aren't there anymore and neither is the black dude that always gives you the stink eye. I know you know what I'm talking about. Food is still decent though.
                          haha. went there a while back. Work buddy ahead of me gets a brisket poboy. since this guy is somewhat slow, or methodical, I quickly tell him make that two. He stops what he was doing and gives me the dead eye stare for about 5 sec. then he goes in the back brings out a roll and makes first poboy. hands my buddy his poboy and then asks me what I want. we still laugh at that one.

Comment

• hi guys, bringing this thread back to life.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              I'd be in for an outing to Pecan Lodge for sure and the others too (Ive been to Pecan Lodge and it's good, you just have to know its going to be a 45 min line )
                              some coworkers and I went in on a pre-order brisket and I have to say it's pretty freaking awesome!! Their sauce isn't all that great though...too spicy for my taste.

I may have to go back for lunch and eat there.

Comment

• I went to Lockhart BBQ in Plano last weekend, and other than the fatty brisket being a little too salty. The food was on point.

The sausage is direct from Kreutz in Lockhart. We had fatty brisket, reg and jalapeno sausage, and pork ribs. We also had mac n cheese, which was ehhh, but their habenero mac n cheese was awesome and extremely hot. The potato salad was good, and the deviled eggs were awesome. A buddy had the beans and they were full of day old meat, and he said they were pretty good.

for the Plano area, it's one of the best places I've been to

Comment

Working...
                                X