Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the person that should be president.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the person that should be president.

So we have Obama and Romney in line to run things. Why do people give up on other candidates? From what I've seen, read, and heard Ron Paul is the only person even qualified to run this country. When I tell people that they say "It's a waste of a vote." What if every body wasted a vote on who they think should actually be president?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Don't worry. The Ron Paul haters will be here shortly. LOL

Personally, I wish everyone would ignore the experts and write Paul in. Realistically, I know that won't happen. Our main priority right now is to get Obummer out of there. I'll vote for whoever isn't him.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 08-22-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Ron Paul is the only one honest enough to run the country.

Comment

it would be nice if everyone got on board and did that, but they are not, so seriously.....don't throw your vote away. Get obama the fuck out of there.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

I supported Ron Paul financially and verbally. I agree with most of his policies but there are some that just make him sound bat shit crazy which is what really pushes most voters away. He should have toned it down a bit for the sake of his campaign and followed through if he got in office.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

Paul Ryan gets my vote! Romney is not my ideal candidate but I still think he is better than what is in there now. I will vote primarily on Paul Ryan. I like the guy and if you listen to him he is the voice of the people I think....
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Paul won't be nominated thus, any vote for him is a vote for Obama. If he had actually won the ticket, then voting for him would be smart. At this point, it's like voting for Superman.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I love Ron Paul as well but I can see the writing on the wall. I'm not voting for Romney I am voting against Obummer.
                110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  So we have Obama and Romney in line to run things. Why do people give up on other candidates? From what I've seen, read, and heard Ron Paul is the only person even qualified to run this country. When I tell people that they say "It's a waste of a vote." What if every body wasted a vote on who they think should actually be president?
                  It is called compromise. If you had 300 million Americans voting for the person that fits their exact image on all of their political views, you would have 300 million different candidates.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
                    I love Ron Paul as well but I can see the writing on the wall. I'm not voting for Romney I am voting against Obummer.
                    This.

Comment

I am not voting for so much this time around as I am voting AGAINST.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This about sums up my feelings on the R ticket...

Comment

Get rid of that left wing hack presently taking up space in the White house! Oh, and his American hating wife Muchelle!

Comment

Originally posted by cmhouser View Post
                            Ron Paul is the only one honest enough to run the country.
                            Solid first post.

Comment

I would pencil in Donald Duck, Popeye, or Wiley Coyote before I would vote for Obama.

Comment

Working...
                              X