Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the person that should be president.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    The only reason I would never vote Ron Paul is because of the people that support him. They are nuts. We still have a few guys here in Ennis with a megaphone spewing nonsense, and holding up signs to write in Paul. It just shows how stupid people really are.
    The only reason I would never support the police is because of their followers. They are nuts. We still have police officers all over the place killing unarmed people and dogs and lying in court on a daily basis. We have people telling us "it's just a few bad apples," and holding up signs that say "we should trust the police." Who are these people spewing this nonsense? It just shows you how stupid people really are.
    Last edited by teal93derp; 08-29-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      Out of curiosity how many of us "dumbasses" will it take in order for Texas to go to Obama?
      Thankfully more than there are, but there are too many. The best part is most of you can't fill out a voter registration card or find a polling station, so that helps.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by teal93derp View Post
        The only reason I would never support the police is because of their followers. They are nuts. We still have police officers all over the place killing unarmed people and dogs and lying in court on a daily basis. We have people telling us "it's just a few bad apples," and holding up signs that say "we should trust the police." Who are these people spewing this nonsense? It just shows you how stupid people really are.
        Wtf are you talking about? Holy idiot batman!

Comment

Wtf are you talking about? Holy idiot batman!
          I'm not surprised one bit you can't figure it out. You must be one of the officers hired when they implemented the new program of only hiring Leo's with IQ scores under 100.

Comment

I'm not surprised one bit you can't figure it out. You must be one of the officers hired when they implemented the new program of only hiring Leo's with IQ scores under 100.
            Truth is if you were stupid you wouldn't know it. That's the beauty of being stupid.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hey genius, first off you went way off topic. Second, when was the last time I was in a ftp thread defending them? I say let them all fry if they mess up. Anything else? I get why you are attacking me, Mr. Paulbot.
              Last edited by Machx2; 08-30-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Hey genius, first off you went way off topic. Second, when was the last time I was in a ftp thread defending them? I say let them all fry if they mess up. Anything else? I get why you are attacking me, Mr. Paulbot.
                I was making a generalized blanket statement about cops, just like yours about Ron Paul supporters. Obviously your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. I never said anything about FTP threads, Mr revenue generator.

Comment

I was making a generalized blanket statement about cops, just like yours about Ron Paul supporters. Obviously your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. I never said anything about FTP threads, Mr revenue generator.
                  Ok, all of his supporters may not be nuts. The ones that I see, are nuts. Sure there are some that most likely are not crazy at all. But when you have people supporting someone, and are extremely vocal, that look crazy to the general population, then it will hurt the cause. I like Ron Paul. It is some of his supporters that get on my nerves. They make the Republican party look bad in general, let alone their candidate. If Paulbots write in Paul, I don't see it hurting Mitt at all, since it is less than 1%, and probably even less than that will actually do the whole write in thing. I am willing to bet it is less than 200 people that will write him in, nation wide.

Comment

Ok, all of his supporters may not be nuts. The ones that I see, are nuts. Sure there are some that most likely are not crazy at all. But when you have people supporting someone, and are extremely vocal, that look crazy to the general population, then it will hurt the cause. I like Ron Paul. It is some of his supporters that get on my nerves. They make the Republican party look bad in general, let alone their candidate. If Paulbots write in Paul, I don't see it hurting Mitt at all, since it is less than 1%, and probably even less than that will actually do the whole write in thing. I am willing to bet it is less than 200 people that will write him in, nation wide.
                    The republicans do just fine making themselves look bad without Ron Paul. Even more so when they change convention rules 72 hours prior to the nomination to just hand it over illegitimately to Romney.

I promise you there will be way more than 200 write ins. You name it, i'll take any bet on that you want.

Comment

The republicans do just fine making themselves look bad without Ron Paul. Even more so when they change convention rules 72 hours prior to the nomination to just hand it over illegitimately to Romney.

I promise you there will be way more than 200 write ins. You name it, i'll take any bet on that you want.
                      I'm certain there will be a lot more than 200 self-centered folks out there, too. RP is not running again. Your write-in will have no impact at all. I'm certain his son, however, will be a force in the future of the republican party. By writing in RP, you're acknowledging the past. Why not focus on the future?

Comment

writing in a candidate is the same as voting for Obama.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I'm certain there will be a lot more than 200 self-centered folks out there, too. RP is not running again. Your write-in will have no impact at all. I'm certain his son, however, will be a force in the future of the republican party. By writing in RP, you're acknowledging the past. Why not focus on the future?
                          I can't speak for the other Paul supporters. I'm not writing him in. I don't have a dog in the fight since now I'm moving out of the country in January. I'm sure most Paul supporters won't endorse Romney and will write him in, or endorse Gary Johnson, or just not even vote. The Ron Paul people won't settle for the lesser of two evils crap. Neither Obama or Romney represent freedom and personal liberties, and for the Ron Paul folks if you're not talking about that you ain't talking at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            This cracks me up. Every time.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              This cracks me up. Every time.
                              I'm sorry you don't understand political science.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                How is writing in a candidate that's not on the ballot, the same as voting for a candidate that's on the ballot? That doesn't even make sense. Unless you're just saying write ins and Obama supporters are wasted votes in your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X