Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the person that should be president.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I would never vote Ron Paul is because of the people that support him. They are nuts. We still have a few guys here in Ennis with a megaphone spewing nonsense, and holding up signs to write in Paul. It just shows how stupid people really are.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      So we have Obama and Romney in line to run things. Why do people give up on other candidates? From what I've seen, read, and heard Ron Paul is the only person even qualified to run this country. When I tell people that they say "It's a waste of a vote." What if every body wasted a vote on who they think should actually be president?
      That is dumb. Even when people had the chance to vote for Paul in the primary, he still lost drastically. What makes you think there are even more delusional people out there? So if all the Paul fanboys wrote him in, Paul would still only get 10% if he is lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        The only reason I would never vote Ron Paul is because of the people that support him. They are nuts. We still have a few guys here in Ennis with a megaphone spewing nonsense, and holding up signs to write in Paul. It just shows how stupid people really are.
        You think Paul supporters are crazy, go to a tea party rally, holy fuck.
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

The problem with voting for Paul is that it will split the vote between him and Romney. Anyone still supporting obama is doing so blindly, and will never switch thier vote. Paul won't get enough to win, but will get enough of Romney's votes to make them both lose. Then we're stuck with the shit that we have again. I'll vot Romney just to get rid of obama, and then worry about maybe voting Paul next election.
          .223 > 911

Comment

Go ahead guys, go waste a vote like a dumbas on Paul, yes I said dumbass, and watch Obama get re-elected. Who cares if Romney may or may not have done 1 thing unconstitutional. If Paul get enough votes and Obama stays in office, there will be no fucking constitution!
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              You think Paul supporters are crazy, go to a tea party rally, holy fuck.
              At Tea Party rallys the RP supporters are the ones that are rowdy and get arrested. At least at the two I've been to. Just like the RP supporters on this website are the ones that constantly throw tantrums, etc.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                Go ahead guys, go waste a vote like a dumbas on Paul, yes I said dumbass, and watch Obama get re-elected. Who cares if Romney may or may not have done 1 thing unconstitutional. If Paul get enough votes and Obama stays in office, there will be no fucking constitution!
                Out of curiosity how many of us "dumbasses" will it take in order for Texas to go to Obama?

Comment

Doctor Doctor, can't you see I'm burning burning?
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    At Tea Party rallys the RP supporters are the ones that are rowdy and get arrested. At least at the two I've been to. Just like the RP supporters on this website are the ones that constantly throw tantrums, etc.
                    BS scooter-fat people can't get rowdy!

Comment

Out of curiosity how many of us "dumbasses" will it take in order for Texas to go to Obama?
                      If enough minorites vote for Obummer, enough Paul supporters vote for him and the independents vote either for Obama or Paul, it could spell disaster. Lets just hope Paul doesn't run in 2016. If the influx of Latinos continues, we may turn blue.

Maybe unrelated but here is an interesting read about Texas and its redistricting policies. Things could change.

Circuit Judge and George W. Bush appointee Thomas Griffith wrote the opinion, finding that all 3 redistricting plans dilute minority voting power by carving up minority-heavy congressional…
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Paul vacated his seat to run this time, said this was his last shot, given his record, he's done, but we've still got his son Randal in Kentucky.

Comment

I like Rand. He's a smart fella
                          Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Paul vacated his seat to run this time, said this was his last shot, given his record, he's done, but we've still got his son Randal in Kentucky.
                            Surprisingly enough, I'm a pretty good Rand supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                              I like Rand. He's a smart fella
                              Rand is similar to his father without the foreign policy debacle that crippled his dad.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Just like the RP supporters on this website are the ones that constantly throw tantrums, etc.
                                I don't think I've seen a single RP supporter on this website "throw a tantrum". I've seen many make solid points, then get slammed by the rest of you, which in my opinion doesn't constitute a tantrum. A tantrum, IMO, is like the anti Paulites in this thread calling people dumbasses for not voting their party line. I'm not saying it hasn't happened. I just haven't seen it.

I don't know that I will write in Paul, but I don't know that I can bring myself to vote for Romney. Like so many others, I'm sick and tired of the lesser of two evils. I'd rather just not participate when it's the same tired nonsense. And it disgusts me to even say that.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X