ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, Obama has harsh language for the random acts of violence:

"The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens."

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists.? We offer our condolences to the families of the victims a
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Yep. He refuses to say this was a muslim targeting Christians incident.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Yep. He refuses to say this was a muslim targeting Christians incident.
        To play devils advocate, it is sort of his job to help keep the peace at least when it comes to not saying things that would make it a lot worse. If he got on there and was like "WTF!! Hate crimes against christians by muslims!!" Then he'd probably be the cause of more violence in the U.S towards muslims.

Its just that in his particular case, he actually either doesn't give a rip or his libbie nature loves muslims too much to disparage them. Likely both
        WH

Comment

But he condemned the shootings of the Muslims by the liberal guy last week at Chapel Hill saying no one should be targeted because of their religion. No devils advocate here, just someone who is afraid to admit he was wrong. To the point where he cowards to them. Or he honestly has something against Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
            but he condemned the shootings of the muslims by the liberal guy last week at chapel hill saying no one should be targeted because of their religion. No devils advocate here, just someone who is afraid to admit he was wrong. To the point where he cowards to them. Or he honestly has something against christians.
            qft!

Comment

But he condemned the shootings of the Muslims by the liberal guy last week at Chapel Hill saying no one should be targeted because of their religion. No devils advocate here, just someone who is afraid to admit he was wrong. To the point where he cowards to them. Or he honestly has something against Christians.
              Exactly!

And this is why I believe he's Muslim, or at least a Muslim sympathizer.

Comment

Or maybe he isn't worried about condemning shit that happened in another country? It's up to Iraq to condemn the actions that take place within their borders.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Or maybe he isn't worried about condemning shit that happened in another country? It's up to Iraq to condemn the actions that take place within their borders.
                  Lol sure thing bro.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

On page 261 of “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      On page 261 of “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
                      Dude, fact check:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
                      This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
                      In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
                      Barack Obama did not write in 2006 that "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Comment

Title should be Chop of 21 Christian's heads

ALALALLALALALLAAH

How to inbed videos?

Skip to 3:25 for some GORE!!!!
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Dude, fact check:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...BEThWBzlbRb.99
                          Naah man, you don't need to fact check. It's on the internet so it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            Lol sure thing bro.
                            If he condemned every fucked up thing that goes on in the world then he won't have the time to do anything else.

Look, I don't like the guy either, but there's no need to make up bullshit to hate him over. Son of a bitch you guys are tiring.

Comment

If he condemned every fucked up thing that goes on in the world then he won't have the time to do anything else.

Look, I don't like the guy either, but there's no need to make up bullshit to hate him over. Son of a bitch you guys are tiring.
                              Don't need to make shit up with all he's really doing

Comment

Eh, not surprised. He said the attack on the Jewish Deli in Paris was just a bunch of guys shooting up random people. Certainly not the targeting of Jews by Muslims.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X