ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I am fully aware of that Denny. After all, I was required to take a number of religious classes at the baptist cult known as Baylor

The parallels between Christianity then and Islam now are scary. Now you have imams who are literate teaching the illiterate, just like you had clergyman doing the same thing prior to increased literacy rates in christendom.
    With the rise of protestantism the Bible became more available and readily available to most people.
    Most of these mass killings are justified through the doctrinal teachings of Islam. The same can't be said for Christianity. That is why the Muslim population as a whole does not speak out against it.

You should get some of that money back if that's all you got out of Baylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Wrong.
      Some of the most fucked up shit in the world has religious ties. Without a doubt the world would be a better place without religion, the mechanism in which that happens is up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Some of the most fucked up shit in the world has religious ties. Without a doubt the world would be a better place without religion, the mechanism in which that happens is up for debate.
        The world would be better without religion, but not without Jesus. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          The world would be better without religion, but not without Jesus. I agree.
          Jesus fits inside the definition of religion, nice try redefining words though.

Comment

Jesus fought religion.

Comment

Jesus fought religion.
              Whatever you say, Dennis.

Comment

so i just joined this church in south america. dude keeps asking whats my favorite flavor of koolaid............

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  so i just joined this church in south america. dude keeps asking whats my favorite flavor of koolaid............

god bless.
                  It doesn't matter what flavor you like, he's going to force you to drink cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                    grape drink, right?
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I agree, but replace "religion" with "gold", or "land" or "casual sex" and your statement still applies.

Without religion America, civil rights, and your voice would not exist.

If Islam would clean up its own ranks this debate would also cease to exist. If radicals muslims' primary adversary was peaceful practitioners of Islam, that is, if those who were on the front lines battling this radical ideology were representative of the same core ideology, this war would be over. Until this happens, the ideology as a whole is at risk. This idea applies to any religion.

Comment

From a person's standpoint. Not from Jesus.

Comment

I agree, but replace "religion" with "gold", or "land" or "casual sex" and your statement still applies.

Without religion America, civil rights, and your voice would not exist.

If Islam would clean up its own ranks this debate would also cease to exist. If radicals muslims' primary adversary was peaceful practitioners of Islam, that is, if those who were on the front lines battling this radical ideology were representative of the same core ideology, this war would be over. Until this happens, the ideology as a whole is at risk. This idea applies to any religion.
                          Bullshit.

Comment

Most of these mass killings are justified through the doctrinal teachings of Islam. The same can't be said for Christianity. That is why the Muslim population as a whole does not speak out against it.

You should get some of that money back if that's all you got out of Baylor.
                            Did God not tell the Diaspora to raze the city of Jericho and kill everyone inside?

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Did David not kill 25,000 Syrians?

"And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes..." (I Chronicles 20:3)

And my personal favorite because everyone is all about dem damn durty muslims beheading everyone:

And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)

On what moral ground can a Christian proclaim to be more pious than a Muslim when their own holy book says shit like this? And hell, these are just a sampling.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Bullshit.
                              Ok. So I guess the first settlers of America were atheists, and our constitution and bill of rights were written by scientilogists, right? Lmao.

Comment

Ok. So I guess the first settlers of America were atheists, and our constitution and bill of rights were written by scientilogists, right? Lmao.
                                So without religion nobody would have staked a claim to the Americas? That is a pretty weak fucking argument homie.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X