ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    The thing is, today, it is the teachings of Islam that is driving these people. Sound, fundamental Islamic doctrine justifies this. It always has and always will. Islam has been a threat to the,world since day one. It was Muhammad's driving force of proselytizing and his best sellING point that brought in followers. Their goal was to conquer from day one. They use submission as an excuse to either be killed or surrender and accept their laws..
    Look for a new thread in a few min. I'm highlighting and copy/pasting parts of a long-ass article titled

"What ISIS Really Wants

The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it."

Comment

• The Atlantic article?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Latest IS propaganda video.

Ded

Comment

• I love how flippant Doc is about it, no matter what bad things people may have done as "Christian", what ISIS does is thereby justifiable. And if one is going to quote the Old Testament genocide, there's actual reasons behind that, if one cares to read up on it.

By the way, the atheist moral codes; however it may be, only exists because of the Christian American values and laws that were established by Christian forefathers. To say these same values wouldn't exist without Christian religion is utter nonsense. Reference ancient Rome and the moral values they had with their religion.

Meanwhile, ISIS is going organ harvesting, which I'm sure is excusable because Crusades/Taiping Rebellion.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• What does ISIS Want?

They want a one world caliphate and the death of anyone not worshipping Allah. That means you atheists? Same boat as Christians and Jews. Enjoy.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              What does ISIS Want?

They want a one world caliphate and the death of anyone not worshipping Allah. That means you atheists? Same boat as Christians and Jews. Enjoy.
              Well...at least Christians would be made as slaves and pay a tax. Everybody else would be killed.

Comment

• How in the world do these guys just sit there and let these men cut their heads off? I mean to they torture someone first in front of these men to show them the pain they will suffer if they fight?
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Well...at least Christians would be made as slaves and pay a tax. Everybody else would be killed.
                  Shit. I'd have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with them first.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    The Atlantic article?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Still no explanation for this? I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. How am I evil?
                      Reading comprehension dude. That shit is lost on you.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        How in the world do these guys just sit there and let these men cut their heads off? I mean to they torture someone first in front of these men to show them the pain they will suffer if they fight?
                        They are already tortured, fatigued and/or drugged when they do it to hostages. When they do it upon immediate capture, the men are threatened that their families will have a similar fate if they resist. For most, that is the best odds they can give their families, given the circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          So, you're not going to expand on your statement for him, or you can't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            If I ever needed an excuse to burn a bunch of people, that one would be it!

Governments have killed more people than all religions combined, but you don't see all the statists around here complaining. If government had a d1ck they'd suck it.

Governments whos leaders were atheists, by the way. See Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler.
                            Hitler was a devout Roman Catholic, you mouthbreathing dipshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Hitler was a devout Roman Catholic, you mouthbreathing dipshit.
                              Might want to rethink that statement. He was raised Catholic, but didn't stay that way. IMO, he was following some bastardized Christian/Pagan belief system. But it wasn't Catholic.
                              Last edited by GhostTX; 02-18-2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                He'd have the same question if we associated him with an atheist like Mao and his actions. It's whatever.
                                Not necessarily, at least for me. I think it pretty ignorant to group all atheists as evil enough to do such things as what is in this video.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                As stated in my initial question, you said, "... and often is." My comprehension tells me that is a statement in present tense, which to me, means Christians in present time are also as evil, which makes sense because your entire premise is even though videos like this are being produced by radical Islam, Christians are to be blamed for just as much death and destruction.

Comment

Working...
                                X