ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post

Today's terrorists are preaching their jihad and forced submissions directly from the Quran. From the Sura, to be exact.
    And the militant Christians of yesteryear preached the same from their Bible.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Bringing up genocides from a few centuries back to somehow justify or even compare to cowardly acts today is asinine.
      How so? It shows how evil Christianity can be and often is.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        We need to turn that whole area into one big sheet of glass.
        Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet!

You think we'd be better off without Christianity and the civility it has brought us? You want to compare which ideology is more suited for the dark ages?

I am only concerned about today. If we're going to debate who's worse throughout history like a bunch of hatchet-excavating vaginas, we're going to get nowhere.

Comment

And atheism has been an assfucking genocidal religion on it's own, though it's a toss up between that and Islam at this point.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You think we'd be better off without Christianity and the civility it has brought us? You want to compare which ideology is more suited for the dark ages?

I am only concerned about today. If we're going to debate who's worse throughout history like a bunch of hatchet-excavating vaginas, we're going to get nowhere.
              We'd be much better off without religion in general.

Comment

Yes, we would be better off.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                This guy gets it. A complete and total ban on religion would be an incredible thing. But you know, 1st Amendment.

Comment

Care to explain this further? You are saying Christianity in present tense is as evil as what you see in that video?

This guy gets it. A complete and total ban on religion would be an incredible thing. But you know, 1st Amendment.
                  Then move somewhere where religion isn't as big of a deal. From a quick search, China has a large athiest population and Norway is one of the least religious countries. Oh yeah, you tried that and bitched out and, here you are!
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 02-17-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Fuck, I would be out of this bitch in a heartbeat if I could get a visa

Damn expiration dates on those things suck.

Comment

Would you care to explain your first quote about how evil Christianity is?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Wrong.

A complete and total ban on religion would be an incredible thing. But you know, 1st Amendment.
                        Lol. Wrong, and ignorant. To "ban" independent thought and free will is impossible without tyranny. It appears you like the idea of oppression. I hear Syria is nice this time of year!

Comment

No, I have not fact checked this, but...

Last edited by Strychnine; 02-17-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

And the militant Christians of yesteryear preached the same from their Bible.
                            Nnnnope. Christians didn't read from the Bible for themselves until after the Reformation. Only "Religious Leaders" did and they would just spew their own interpretation to forward their own agendas. Try again.

Comment

I am fully aware of that Denny. After all, I was required to take a number of religious classes at the baptist cult known as Baylor

The parallels between Christianity then and Islam now are scary. Now you have imams who are literate teaching the illiterate, just like you had clergyman doing the same thing prior to increased literacy rates in christendom.
                              With the rise of protestantism the Bible became more available and readily available to most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                No, I have not fact checked this, but...

The Crusades didn't start until a few,hundred years after Islam started their shit, so I can lean that way (biased and unbiased reasons).

Comment

Working...
                                X