No announcement yet.

Light weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i counted 1,700lbs on that leg press and 755 on that dead lift...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      You admired the black man's size? Do you think he was bigger naturally?
      If you are trying to bring a steroid argument into this it isn't going to work. It motivated me, he is into what he does and does it well, with the juice or not.

I don't see what that has to do with anything....
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        If you are trying to bring a steroid argument into this it isn't going to work. It motivated me, he is into what he does and does it well, with the juice or not.

I don't see what that has to do with anything....
        So you were excited by the black man's size?

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          So you were excited by the black man's size?

LOL!

Comment

Even with the Insulin, HGH, IGF-1 and Steroids it takes a lot of work to be that big. I bet he spends over 700 a week just on food.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              Even with the Insulin, HGH, IGF-1 and Steroids it takes a lot of work to be that big. I bet he spends over 700 a week just on food.
              700 a week? I think that is a bit of a stretch. He has videos on youtube of him eating. He takes more pills nad viatimins than anything.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                When you get to that size, food isn't exactly the most expensive expense!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                  When you get to that size, food isn't exactly the most expensive expense!
                  Yup.

Several bodybuilders have done interviews stating they spend an entry-level manager's salary on anabolics.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    700 a week? I think that is a bit of a stretch. He has videos on youtube of him eating. He takes more pills nad viatimins than anything.
                    You can take all the vitamins/steroids you want but if you don't fuel your body you'll get no results. With those guys it's 90% diet, 5% training, 5% gear.

Hell when I bulk I spend over 400 a week and I'm no where near that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      It helps if you mute it, a bit annoying but damn!!
                      Wonder if he was the inspiration for:

Comment

"YUUUUUUPPPP!!!!"

"WWHHOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!"

Pretty funny but I found this more annoying after it scrolled across the bottom

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

My nerd friend has a world of warcraft character named "Ronnie Colemen". He has macros setup to say "light weight baby" "yeah buddy" "everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no one wants to life dis heavy ass weight" and "ain't nothin but a peanut"
                          lol
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I tried lifting weights but they were just too heavy.

I'm much more impressed with guys like Ed Coan who could squat 900 lbs. while weighing in at 220 and just looking a little thick.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I can't remember the comedian who said this.

Big Guy: "I can dead lift 400 pounds"
                                Comedian: "Yes, but why? Don't you have a jack??"

Comment

Working...
                                X