Light weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just saying your shit is weak!!!

Nah I'm just fucking with you. I really did do 25lbs gain in 6 months though.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I'm just saying your shit is weak!!!

Nah I'm just fucking with you. I really did do 25lbs gain in 6 months though.
      A year feels like a month to me these days so maybe it was 4 months or maybe it was a year, I don't know. I put on mass quick though, even to the point of people questioning me using the juice packs... Then again putting on mass at 145 lbs isn't difficult.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What all were(are) you using? I have been using basic pre workout shakes and protein shakes. I just now started taking iso elite to help toning.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          You're talking to someone who has gained 25 lbs in 9 months and still maintained 12% body fat all natural. I doubled all my lifts if not more and never though about trying it...

I don't see what cameras have to do with steroid injections and working out... I get what you're trying to prove but it doesn't make much sense.
          You must have been malnurished.

People have addictive personalities be it modding cars, their bodies, or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Did I say there was one?
            Yes you did.
            Anyone that looks up to the current roid monsters is misguided and misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Yes you did.
              There you go again insinuating other people's thoughts/intentions.

Does that statement specifically exclude former roid monsters?

We can do this all day, and there is no way you have the ability to trap me.

Comment

There you go again insinuating other people's thoughts/intentions.

Does that statement specifically exclude former roid monsters?

We can do this all day, and there is no way you have the ability to trap me.
                Oh you and your self-flattery. All I am asking for is clarification, which is why I asked the question initially. It was a puzzling statement since steroid use has always been a part of bodybuilding. I am under the impression when the term "current" is used in a sentence it means a present subject/situation. I now see your statement was not clearly typed. I now realize you do not want to admit to the obscurity of your statement, and know you mean those of past and present. Thanks for helping me clear that up. Now, you can either go all Paladin like and twist your words to oblivion or you can move on.

Comment

You must have been malnurished.

People have addictive personalities be it modding cars, their bodies, or anything else.
                  I really hate to argue with you because you are a glutton for punishment with the majority of this board but you are an idiot. You don't know shit what you are talking about.

For that time I gained and worked out I stuffed my face from the moment I woke up to the second I went to sleep. I ate a minimum of 5000 calories for the day and worked out every day with one or two rest days a week.

What are you trying to do here anyways? Are you offended that no one looks up to you in the gym, no one takes your advice? I used Ronnie to pump me up and motivate me, who fucking cares? I am educated on the basis of working out and nutrition, maybe not on the scientific level but I know what works, what is needed and how it works.

If you have anything absolutely fucking retarded to say please keep that shit to yourself.
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What are you trying to do here anyways?
                    Trolling, son. It's all fun and games until he gets his feelings hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      What all were(are) you using? I have been using basic pre workout shakes and protein shakes. I just now started taking iso elite to help toning.
                      I ate mostly with a shake when I woke up and usually after working out.

Comment

I really hate to argue with you because you are a glutton for punishment with the majority of this board but you are an idiot. You don't know shit what you are talking about.

For that time I gained and worked out I stuffed my face from the moment I woke up to the second I went to sleep. I ate a minimum of 5000 calories for the day and worked out every day with one or two rest days a week.

What are you trying to do here anyways? Are you offended that no one looks up to you in the gym, no one takes your advice? I used Ronnie to pump me up and motivate me, who fucking cares? I am educated on the basis of working out and nutrition, maybe not on the scientific level but I know what works, what is needed and how it works.

If you have anything absolutely fucking retarded to say please keep that shit to yourself.
                        Quick gains like that are not at all un-common for newbs that are dedicated Mike. I'm glad you were able to, and not at all taking away from your hard work and progress, but as you reach closer to your genetic potential, gaining solid muscle becomes exponentially harder. Not only that, keeping it can be just as much a chore if you want to maintain peak condition.

I get both y'alls points, I read M&F religiously back in the day, though I never considered being that huge. As time progressed though, and the bigger and stronger I got, the bigger and stronger I wanted to be. It's a very common theme in the gym, guys are competetive by nature, whether it be with themselves, with their training partner, or in cases the Ronnie Coleman's of the world.

If you're not, that's fine too, it's just a hobby for you, and not a passion. It's the same with any hobby or competetive sport. Some people are happy with knocking a couple strokes off their golf game, while others practice every free moment and spend big money on clubs and lessons in an effort to be the absolute best golfer they can be. Some guys are content knocking a few tenths off their quarter mile in their bolt-on DD, while others spend big money on a pupose built track monster. Neither of those are passions for me, so while I appreciate the effort and money involved, I'm content with just letting them be an example of what is possible.

As for "looking up to" the roid monsters of past and present, I appreciate the dedication, commitment, and example of potential, but that's as far as it goes. Which is how it should be, unless you're (generally speaking) someone who's planning to compete one day, and understand that AAS will be involved to do so. Just like anyone who's pissed that they aren't cutting times like John Force, but not taking steps to join an NHRA team, a gym rat wanting to be just like like Ronnie is unhealthy (both physically and mentally).

Comment

I get all of that but by his comments he is trying to insinuate that I am some how misinformed or not dedicated when I was and was not misinformed.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Quick gains like that are not at all un-common for newbs that are dedicated Mike. I'm glad you were able to, and not at all taking away from your hard work and progress, but as you reach closer to your genetic potential, gaining solid muscle becomes exponentially harder. Not only that, keeping it can be just as much a chore if you want to maintain peak condition.

I get both y'alls points, I read M&F religiously back in the day, though I never considered being that huge. As time progressed though, and the bigger and stronger I got, the bigger and stronger I wanted to be. It's a very common theme in the gym, guys are competetive by nature, whether it be with themselves, with their training partner, or in cases the Ronnie Coleman's of the world.

If you're not, that's fine too, it's just a hobby for you, and not a passion. It's the same with any hobby or competetive sport. Some people are happy with knocking a couple strokes off their golf game, while others practice every free moment and spend big money on clubs and lessons in an effort to be the absolute best golfer they can be. Some guys are content knocking a few tenths off their quarter mile in their bolt-on DD, while others spend big money on a pupose built track monster. Neither of those are passions for me, so while I appreciate the effort and money involved, I'm content with just letting them be an example of what is possible.

As for "looking up to" the roid monsters of past and present, I appreciate the dedication, commitment, and example of potential, but that's as far as it goes. Which is how it should be, unless you're (generally speaking) someone who's planning to compete one day, and understand that AAS will be involved to do so. Just like anyone who's pissed that they aren't cutting times like John Force, but not taking steps to join an NHRA team, a gym rat wanting to be just like like Ronnie is unhealthy (both physically and mentally).

Comment

Working...
                          X