Light weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I tried lifting weights but they were just too heavy.

I'm much more impressed with guys like Ed Coan who could squat 900 lbs. while weighing in at 220 and just looking a little thick.
    I saw someone squat 800 lbs at 148 lbs at a meet in Houston a few years ago. That was the most impressive lift I've ever seen in person. I'm sure this will bring in a whole powerlifting equipment discussion but whatever. It looks like Ronnie was wearing a suit in his vid.

*edit 804.7 lbs
    148 (67.5) 804.7 (365.0) *5.50X Thomas James “T.J.” Hoerner (US/77) 4/1/06 (365.0 kg. @ 146.2 lb.) (Houston, Texas) (APF)

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      I saw someone squat 800 lbs at 148 lbs at a meet in Houston a few years ago. That was the most impressive lift I've ever seen in person. I'm sure this will bring in a whole powerlifting equipment discussion but whatever. It looks like Ronnie was wearing a suit in his vid.

*edit 804.7 lbs
      148 (67.5) 804.7 (365.0) *5.50X Thomas James “T.J.” Hoerner (US/77) 4/1/06 (365.0 kg. @ 146.2 lb.) (Houston, Texas) (APF)
      Yea, there is a big equipment debate and you have to wonder if they are drug tested or whatever. I don't really care that much about it any more to be honest. The small guys are not weak. Hell the women in most of the non tested classes are strong as fuck. Of course they have beards but hey who is counting lol.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Yea, there is a big equipment debate and you have to wonder if they are drug tested or whatever. I don't really care that much about it any more to be honest. The small guys are not weak. Hell the women in most of the non tested classes are strong as fuck. Of course they have beards but hey who is counting lol.
        Really?

745lb squat from a woman and man, she's hot!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Really?

Damn, that chick benched 465 weighing 165 lbs.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Good god that is a lot of weight.
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Really?

The only thing in that video that makes me think "hot" is the Inzer name. I hung around that dude Mike Inzer about 20 years ago and he always had some hot little 20 something with him. lol

EDIT: His name is John, it has been a long damn time.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                "YUUUUUUPPPP!!!!"

"WWHHOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!"

Pretty funny but I found this more annoying after it scrolled across the bottom
                As soon as she started talking I muted the sound.

On a side note did anyone else get turned on when the dogs started licking her?
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  As soon as she started talking I muted the sound.

On a side note did anyone else get turned on when the dogs started licking her?
                  They were just looking for the peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    If you are trying to bring a steroid argument into this it isn't going to work. It motivated me, he is into what he does and does it well, with the juice or not.

I don't see what that has to do with anything....
                    Because without the juice, he'd be just like the every other gym rat.

Trust me. I've been around this stuff for 25 years. Ronnie used to claim to be "natural", but hey, when you are on your off-cycle, you can say that with a straight face.

Comment

Really?

Wow, she had to go down an whole 7".......

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Because without the juice, he'd be just like the every other gym rat.

Trust me. I've been around this stuff for 25 years. Ronnie used to claim to be "natural", but hey, when you are on your off-cycle, you can say that with a straight face.
                        Schwarzenegger was on roids as well, but inspired millions.
                        Wow, she had to go down an whole 7".......
                        Why such a negative nancy?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Schwarzenegger was on roids as well, but inspired millions.

Why such a negative nancy?
                          I don't recall Arnold claiming to be natural.

Negative? That was poor form.

Comment

I don't recall Arnold claiming to be natural.

Negative? That was poor form.
                            Yeah and if the hulk didn't get angry he would be just another white guy, you're point?

The size motivated me not his decisions that led up to that point...
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Yeah and if the hulk didn't get angry he would be just another white guy, you're point?

The size motivated me not his decisions that led up to that point...
                              My point is people buy Muscle and Fitness and loads of protien thinking they are going to look like these guys.

It ain't gonna happen. These guys are so roided up it isn't funny.

If you think you are going to look anything like Ronnie with a few supplements and hours in the gym, I've got some beachfront property in Arizona I need to sell you.

Comment

My point is people buy Muscle and Fitness and loads of protien thinking they are going to look like these guys.

It ain't gonna happen. These guys are so roided up it isn't funny.

If you think you are going to look anything like Ronnie with a few supplements and hours in the gym, I've got some beachfront property in Arizona I need to sell you.
                                I don't think I have ever met anyone who thinks taking a protein shake is going to make you look like Ronnie.... And you are horribly mistaken if you think I am part of that minority.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X