Light weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    I don't think I have ever met anyone who thinks taking a protein shake is going to make you look like Ronnie.... And you are horribly mistaken if you think I am part of that minority.
    Then don't go nutswinging off of these roid monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Then don't go nutswinging off of these roid monsters.
      I get it, you're a proud none juicer, now move along...
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I don't recall Arnold claiming to be natural.
        But if he was, he'd be another "gym rat..."

I believe the good officer is begging for you to pay homage.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          But if he was, he'd be another "gym rat..."

I believe the good officer is begging for you to pay homage.
          Anyone that looks up to the current roid monsters is misguided and misinformed.

Comment

I have never had the urge to try steroids, injection or oral...
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What's the difference between the ones present and ones past? Especially since there was no regulation while Arnold was competing.

Comment

Arnold, Lue, Ronnie and Jay have the T level of a bull, no need for AAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                  Arnold, Lue, Ronnie and Jay have the T level of a bull, no need for AAS.
                  Creatine is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Comment

This guy impressed me, supposedly all natural also.

Ded

Comment

I have never had the urge to try steroids, injection or oral...
                      Wanting to get big is an addiction like wanting to go faster. You will buy this supplement and try that, but in the end the thing that really works is juice.

It's like any other hobby, take for instance my photography. I have a $2,600 D700 body, but I want a $5,300 D3s.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        What's the difference between the ones present and ones past? Especially since there was no regulation while Arnold was competing.
                        Did I say there was one?

Comment

Wanting to get big is an addiction like wanting to go faster. You will buy this supplement and try that, but in the end the thing that really works is juice.

It's like any other hobby, take for instance my photography. I have a $2,600 D700 body, but I want a $5,300 D3s.
                          You're talking to someone who has gained 25 lbs in 9 months and still maintained 12% body fat all natural. I doubled all my lifts if not more and never though about trying it...

I don't see what cameras have to do with steroid injections and working out... I get what you're trying to prove but it doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            This guy impressed me, supposedly all natural also.

Id probably say no but not going tosay im 100% with that answer.

When I was working out I found out A LOT of people are on the juice, fat, small, large, or huge, you would be surprised.

Comment

You're talking to someone who has gained 25 lbs in 9 months and still maintained 12% body fat all natural. I doubled all my lifts if not more and never though about trying it...

I don't see what cameras have to do with steroid injections and working out... I get what you're trying to prove but it doesn't make much sense.
                              It took you 9 months? I did 25 in 6 and still got drunk every night.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                                It took you 9 months? I did 25 in 6 and still got drunk every night.
                                Not sure if serious..

Were you still 12% body fat? Regardless, I couldn't give two shits. I posted that to show that I gained enough mass to put on muscle, double lifts and not be interested in juicing. Besides that was a random number, maybe it was more or less, i don't really care to be 100% correct right now. I didn't post it to start a debacle on how badass some of you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X