• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    I caught the reference Geof.
    As well as I, stay on subject

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      Mixed signals my ass. A normal human reaction to deflect harsh criticism does not mean a person desrves that type of beratement. Your assertion that because she "laughed" at them (I'm sure it was an effort on her part to not show weakness), it was somehow ok for them to say the things they did is absurd and says a lot about the type of individual you are.

Shit talk happens....we know this. That was just cruel.
      Hello Mr. What kind of "individual" am I?

Comment

• Originally Posted by diablo rojo<br />
        I caught the reference Geof.
        <br />
        <br />
        As well as I, stay on subject
        I see no reason to continue this discussion with you. I disagree with your opinion, as does the majority here, and if you truly believe what you say then you are part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Algerene View Post
          When was the last time you laughed at something that wasn't funny? The "children" were only responding to making that person laugh. Yes, it was heartless, but they were given mixed signals. And no, no one should put their hands on other people's children.
          Still biting my tongue.

I see it today where people laugh things off they might not like to hear, or even when people are screwing around and being made fun of amongst others. I see it frequently, and you are right, they keep giving it to them, but what happened in this video, does not require a rocket scientist or an adult to understand that when someone starts tearing up, that it is time to stop.

It doesn't matter if she agreed with them during the first minute of the video and was knee slapping herself from laughter, once she started crying a 3 year old could understand it was too far.

If someone is looking straight forward not making eye contact when having their arm fat touched and yanked on gives a pretty clear indicator.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• That makes me so happy to read Tailsmen post about people reaching out & helping this woman. It gives me confidence that maybe our country has hope & people do still have a heart in today society
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
              That makes me so happy to read Tailsmen post about people reaching out & helping this woman. It gives me confidence that maybe our country has hope & people do still have a heart in today society
              You posted too soon, Algerene is here tonight filling in for majorownage and team..
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
              X