anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Moto lost a ship but we got him some mission bounties for his troubles....
    Picked up several implants that'll be a big help. I've been reading up on how to fit the rifter for what I need it to do.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Picked up several implants that'll be a big help. I've been reading up on how to fit the rifter for what I need it to do.
      Told ya those level 4s would get ya, heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
        Told ya those level 4s would get ya, heh.
        Lol, no biggie. The bounty I got last night would purchase 6 of those Thrashers.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• what faction were you guys running missions for last night? If it was the same as yours, you can get up to level 3s super fast.

Comment

• Brutor, which is my faction... I think. They're the black guys right?

Comment

Brutor, which is my faction... I think. They're the black guys right?
              Ya, eve People in iceland made the Black people slaves.

Comment

Ya, eve People in iceland made the Black people slaves.
                So will my pilot reach level 2 next or how does that work? My skills are all over the place with levels.

Comment

• Missions are based on standings, not skills. The more you work for the same faction/corp, the higher your standings get, and the more they will let you do.

Also, the more you shoot at a given target the opposite happens. Say you shoot at the Guristas a lot, then your standing for them will go down (not that big a deal really). However, you can also shoot at empire factions such as amarr and caldari. If your standings get to low with them, the faction police will shoot you if you enter their space. This is easy to avoid and not something you need to worry about just yet.

Comment

Missions are based on standings, not skills. The more you work for the same faction/corp, the higher your standings get, and the more they will let you do.

Also, the more you shoot at a given target the opposite happens. Say you shoot at the Guristas a lot, then your standing for them will go down (not that big a deal really). However, you can also shoot at empire factions such as amarr and caldari. If your standings get to low with them, the faction police will shoot you if you enter their space. This is easy to avoid and not something you need to worry about just yet.
                    You should be able to look up agents and find ones that will let you run missions in other stations local, or in other systems. There will be a minimum standing required, and as soon as you achieve it, you can migrate to the next agent and run missions out of that station.

The quality of agent also factors. It's better to run low quality level 2s than high quality level 1s, so to move up faster, spend some time looking at the agents.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      You should be able to look up agents and find ones that will let you run missions in other stations local, or in other systems. There will be a minimum standing required, and as soon as you achieve it, you can migrate to the next agent and run missions out of that station.

The quality of agent also factors. It's better to run low quality level 2s than high quality level 1s, so to move up faster, spend some time looking at the agents.
                      They took quality out this year. They are all the same now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post

They did away with the agent quality (-20 to +20) a while back.

I have enough rep to run level 4s for Brutor Tribe, Thukker Mix and Six Kin Development.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Here are a couple links to some of the ship sizes as well for anyone interested.

Comment

• Damn, shows you how long I've been out.

They keep making it easier, don't they?

Actually, I suppose it would make sense to do away with agent quality to spread out mission systems.
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Moto lost a ship but we got him some mission bounties for his troubles....
                              Spent all the cash we earned on skills points I need. Oh and I threw 3 overdrive things on the Rifter, we'll just say I'm doing that quarter mile in under 10 seconds. My afterburner speed is 1215km at the moment.

Comment

Spent all the cash we earned on skills points I need. Oh and I threw 3 overdrive things on the Rifter, we'll just say I'm doing that quarter mile in under 10 seconds. My afterburner speed is 1215km at the moment.
                                Three rigs? Nice
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X