Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Three rigs? Nice
    I did throw 3 different rigs in addition to the overdrive things. The overdrive things are in the low slots, think it's an overdrive injector? Makes me faster for sure. The 3 rigs I threw on are to help with the capacitor, power grid, and shield recharge.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I did throw 3 different rigs in addition to the overdrive things. The overdrive things are in the low slots, think it's an overdrive injector? Makes me faster for sure. The 3 rigs I threw on are to help with the capacitor, power grid, and shield recharge.
      I see, that should help with your durability if you get lit up. I'll be on at about 8pm tonight if you want to run a few.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Got an interesting little class 1 wormhole war going if any of you guys would like to join the effort. The clowns we are up against appear to be a bunch of amateurs but someone is backing them.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• So I need to make 350mil in the next day and a half to be able to buy, outfit, and use a Hulk right off the bat.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            So I need to make 350mil in the next day and a half to be able to buy, outfit, and use a Hulk right off the bat.
            Carebear

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
              Carebear
              And you make ISK how?

Comment

• I just started Eve and have no clue what I'm doing. Why can't I shoot anything?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I just started Eve and have no clue what I'm doing. Why can't I shoot anything?
                  Definitely play through the tutorial, things will make sense way better after the tutorial.

Comment

• Thanks. Just got my new weapon and shield boost

Comment

Thanks. Just got my new weapon and shield boost
                      You'll get 5-7 ships throughout the tutorial, so don't worry about buying shit right now.

Comment

• If you want to play with Broncojohnny and I, create a Minmatar character.

Comment

Thanks. Just got my new weapon and shield boost
                          Get motoman to send you an invite to play and start over with a new account. Make your character minmatar and you will start in an area near us. If you pay for a subscription he will get a ton of money in game for the buddy invite and I'm sure he would give you some of it to help you out. We have a corp in Minmatar space and can help you get started, the interface can be tough to figure out but it is worth it, the game is good once you understand how everything works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Get motoman to send you an invite to play and start over with a new account. Make your character minmatar and you will start in an area near us. If you pay for a subscription he will get a ton of money in game for the buddy invite and I'm sure he would give you some of it to help you out. We have a corp in Minmatar space and can help you get started, the interface can be tough to figure out but it is worth it, the game is good once you understand how everything works.
                            That's the class of person I created. A techie. My name on there is James Foreverfrost

Comment

That's the class of person I created. A techie. My name on there is James Foreverfrost
                              Added you as a contact. I'll shoot you a msg the next time I see you on.

Comment

I'll be in touch and will send you some money to play with. If you would like to join my corp, you are more than welcome, we need members.

Comment

Working...
                                X