anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I'll be in touch and will send you some money to play with. If you would like to join my corp, you are more than welcome, we need members.
    I'll start saving up some low level equipment to outfit a ship for him.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Well, my ship went bye bye. I went wading into a battle and found out there were about 15 ships. 15 ships against my one with a crappy shield booster and 2 small guns. I'm pretty sure as I was limping back to the station, one of them transmitted something anti-semetic as well.

This blows. I had a lot of crap in that cargo hold and now it's space dust. Dammit.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Well, my ship went bye bye. I went wading into a battle and found out there were about 15 ships. 15 ships against my one with a crappy shield booster and 2 small guns. I'm pretty sure as I was limping back to the station, one of them transmitted something anti-semetic as well.

This blows. I had a lot of crap in that cargo hold and now it's space dust. Dammit.
        don't be such a jew and we won't transmit anti-semetic stuff
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'll be on sunday evening, try and get on if you can.

Also, do you have a mic or headset with a mic? You'll want one if you don't. We use Ventrillo to communicate online.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            And you make ISK how?
            i live in null sec. I make isk anyway I want to. I mostly take it from other peoples ships.

I am running low ATM however. Only 5 bil in the wallet.

Comment

I'll be on sunday evening, try and get on if you can.

Also, do you have a mic or headset with a mic? You'll want one if you don't. We use Ventrillo to communicate online.

No, no headset as of yet but it's on my list.

And Cooter....I thought the ship had your mug on it. Enjoy the potatoes stuffed in the warp core

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                i live in null sec. I make isk anyway I want to. I mostly take it from other peoples ships.

I am running low ATM however. Only 5 bil in the wallet.
                Are you still playing? I never see you on.

Comment

Well, my ship went bye bye. I went wading into a battle and found out there were about 15 ships. 15 ships against my one with a crappy shield booster and 2 small guns. I'm pretty sure as I was limping back to the station, one of them transmitted something anti-semetic as well.

Sent you 5 million.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Wow thanks

Comment

Wow thanks
                      Save as much of that as you can, you'll get a bunch of stuff to outfit a ship from the tutorial. I know you'll get a couple rifters and a vigil. You will want to train for frigate as your main ship starting off along with small projectile turrets. Keep your training queue full at all times, you'll be training even when offline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Sent you 5 million.
                        Send him the vent info, he can at least listen to us and respond through in game chat.

Comment

• Been thinking about getting this... But I'm too scared.

Comment

Send him the vent info, he can at least listen to us and respond through in game chat.

Ya, but I have five classes right now. I just log on a few min at a time.

Comment

• What does it mean to 'inject' a skill? How is it different from training to level 1?

Comment

What does it mean to 'inject' a skill? How is it different from training to level 1?
                                Basically training goes like this... You buy a skill book for a skill you want to learn, you inject a skill to be able to train that skill, then you you train it.

So you can't train a skill till you've bought the skill book and injected the skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X