Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Considering The Dark Knight and Batman Begins owns every marvel movie to come out so far, I'm not sure where you're coming from. In terms of bringing in money? Maybe, but in terms of quality movies, not really.
    money of course. As far as storyline and suck of course Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The X-men franchise was entertaining. I liked The Incredible Hulk. Thought Ironman 2 was decent. Thor looks ok, The First Avenger looks pretty cool. But they are far from being badass like The Batman franchise.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      money of course. As far as storyline and suck of course Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The X-men franchise was entertaining. I liked The Incredible Hulk. Thought Ironman 2 was decent. Thor looks ok, The First Avenger looks pretty cool. But they are far from being badass like The Batman franchise.
      I liked Iron Man a LOT, but was extremely disappointed with 2. I've even tried watching it a couple more times with friends and can't seem to like it as much as the first. I think that even Iron Man is supposed to be taking a turn to the dark side like the Batman series. I liked the X-men movies, too. Spiderman was ok, but they were too damn long for what they were IMO.

I would say that Kickass is probably one of my top costumed hero movies. I know it wasn't a comic book, but still. Hitgirl could give Batman a run for his money in a fight and when Big Daddy went through those gangsters in the lumber house, it was probably my favorite fight scene in a recent movie.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Looks to be a damn good movie. Can't wait for this summer
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Looks pretty cool. I like how Marvel intertwines all the characters. That was Tony Starks dad operating the "give him muscles" machine.
          Howard Stark

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I liked Iron Man a LOT, but was extremely disappointed with 2. I've even tried watching it a couple more times with friends and can't seem to like it as much as the first. I think that even Iron Man is supposed to be taking a turn to the dark side like the Batman series. I liked the X-men movies, too. Spiderman was ok, but they were too damn long for what they were IMO.

I would say that Kickass is probably one of my top costumed hero movies. I know it wasn't a comic book, but still. Hitgirl could give Batman a run for his money in a fight and when Big Daddy went through those gangsters in the lumber house, it was probably my favorite fight scene in a recent movie.
            All comic book heroes go through some sort of "dark" side. It's the all time biggest story line in dual identity life, not being able to let others in on the secret takes away from a person's sense of connection with the rest of the world.

Comment

Kick Ass was a comic first; I've read it. The movie blew the comic out of the water, although the art was highly impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Kick Ass was a comic first; I've read it. The movie blew the comic out of the water, although the art was highly impressive.
                Damn that is a rare to see when a movie is better than the comic or book or etc. I didn't read the kick ass comic so I don't know
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Looks pretty good, I dig the WWII angle, should make it interesting.

Comment

No one liked watchmen. What a good straight to the point movie and with good action. What about Blade is was getting better. How about The Phantom or the Rocketter. And dick tracy.
                    I think this as the best fantastic four movie. Here the trailer. [
                    Last edited by lincolnboy; 03-27-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      No one liked watchmen. What a good straight to the point movie and with good action. What about Blade is was getting better. How about The Phantom or the Rocketter. And dick tracy.
                      Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Marvel is owning DC with these movies.
                        i think what hes saying here is, yes, DC has the Batman franchise that has ranked in the money. The most recent batman movies are simply awesome. but thats really all DC has to offer. Thats it though. That last superman didnt do too much at the box office, hence the reboot.

however, Marvel has been on a tear in the last few years, especially now that their ramping up for the Avengers movies...sure they had a couple of duds (punisher war zone, etc), but for the most part their movies have made money...X-men, iron man, etc.

im a big fan of Thor, so i hope that movie kicks ass. this new trailer gives me a little better feeling about Capn' A now too.
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          Good god have you smoked yourself stupid? Both of the fantastic four movies are terrible.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

LMAO @ comparing golden age serial comics to silver age Marvel & DC comics!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Whoa, Hugo Weaving is Red Skull? FUCK YEAAAAAH!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                LMAO @ comparing golden age serial comics to silver age Marvel & DC comics!
                                Shut up nerd.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X