Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    Is it just me or this movie doesn't really look like it would be worth seeing in 3D?
    Right. Movies that were obviously built for a 3D environment would only be worth the time to go see, but when they do have one, it is usually a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I meant I don't know if it is in 3d at the drive in.
      3D and drive-in should not even be mentioned together... bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        3D and drive-in should not even be mentioned together... bleh.
        I have never watched a full-length 3d movie, but I assume the same thing as you. They do offer it for some movies, but I don't understand the fascination.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Right. Movies that were obviously built for a 3D environment would only be worth the time to go see, but when they do have one, it is usually a treat.
          Tron, Avatar, yes.

Captain America, Smurfs, no.

Comment

I have never watched a full-length 3d movie, but I assume the same thing as you. The do offer it for some movies, but I don't understand the fascination.
            I've watched several. One at the Galaxy drive-in. I actually love a good 3D movie, but like I said, it has to be specifically made for a 3D experience, not just a 3D option.

Comment

What really sucks is watching the obviously "made for 3D" movies in 2D. A few years back I saw My Bloody Valentine(non-3d) at a friend's house. There was basically no plot and any time there was action(psycho throwing an axe) you could tell that it would only be a cool effect in 3D.

I too do not understand the fascination with the 3d, other than a new batch of kids that are just now being exposed to it for the first time. Those that are young enough not to realize this has been done before.

Comment

The movie was pretty enjoyable. Alright action scenes and some new shit that was pretty cool. Also was cool how they were able to shrink him at the beginning of the movie. I forgot what program they used... but all and all worked out nicely.

Also... Don't stay after the credits. The only thing that shows is Text which reads.... "Captain America will be in the Avengers." Pissed me off that I waited 5min after the movie just to see that.

Comment

The drive in is going to be 3d.... I dunno if I want to see that and Transformers in 3d.

Comment

The drive in is going to be 3d.... I dunno if I want to see that and Transformers in 3d.
                    It was pretty good in 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      The movie was pretty enjoyable. Alright action scenes and some new shit that was pretty cool. Also was cool how they were able to shrink him at the beginning of the movie. I forgot what program they used... but all and all worked out nicely.

Also... Don't stay after the credits. The only thing that shows is Text which reads.... "Captain America will be in the Avengers." Pissed me off that I waited 5min after the movie just to see that.

I thought about waiting for it to hit discs, but the kiddo wants to see it. Will probably try to catch it early tomorrow.

Comment

It was pretty good in 3d.
                        Agreed.

Comment

My brother told me it sucks. Looked sucky from the previews. I'll wait.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Dunno if it was just us, but after the credits they played The Avengers trailer where you got to see Loki, thor, Hawkye, Stark and Cap America all onboard the SHIELD ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              My brother told me it sucks. Looked sucky from the previews. I'll wait.
                              I was wondering when you'd chime in.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                I was wondering when you'd chime in.
                                I've already posted twice in this thread. I was watching some videos on G4's comic-con coverage and they had some clips from the movie. The director said "I think we have a bit more story to tell since it takes place in a time where things were actually happening." Meaning WWII, yet it looks like Captain America is fighting an army of Cobra Commandos. Not Nazis.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X