No announcement yet.

Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Knight and Batman Begins are my top 2 with Iron man at a very close 3rd.

Captain America looks great, so far!
    Hellcat Charger

Comment

Guess I'm the only person that wasn't impressed with either of the new Batman movies.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Guess I'm the only person that wasn't impressed with either of the new Batman movies.
        My 52 year old dad didn't like the Dark Knight. He fell asleep.

Comment

They kept very close with the Dark Knight versions of the batman story lines. I thought the story lines were well done, but the herky jerky action just did nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            but the herky jerky action just did nothing for me.
            geor told me very different!!!!!!! he is still in a wrist brace!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              No one liked watchmen. What a good straight to the point movie and with good action. What about Blade is was getting better. How about The Phantom or the Rocketter. And dick tracy.
              I think this as the best fantastic four movie. Here the trailer. [
              Watchmen is my favorite superhero movie thus far.

And did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Watchmen is my favorite superhero movie thus far.
                Yeah, I loved Watchmen too. Very bad ass.

Comment

Yep, liked Watchmen as well.

The Green Lantern previews aren't doing a whole helluva lot for me. The Thor & Captain America previews blow it out of the water, IMO.
                  Hellcat Charger

Comment

My Grandpa hated it. Then he talked about how good The Bridges of Madison County was. He got some shit for that.

You have really weird(unconventional) tastes in movies though.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

So, is anyone else excited about watching this? I know I am. I think we are going to make a trip to the Ennis drive in for this.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        So, is anyone else excited about watching this? I know I am. I think we are going to make a trip to the Ennis drive in for this.
                        I would go to Ennis if it wasn't in 3D? I hate going there and not having a choice to watch it in 3d or not. I hate 3d at the drive in.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                          I would go to Ennis if it wasn't in 3D? I hate going there and not having a choice to watch it in 3d or not. I hate 3d at the drive in.
                          I don't know if it is in 3d. I looked at their website and they don't have showtimes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I don't know if it is in 3d. I looked at their website and they don't have showtimes yet.
                            It is in 3d and in imax. Those usually are shown the day before midnight screenings.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              It is in 3d and in imax. Those usually are shown the day before midnight screenings.
                              Is it just me or this movie doesn't really look like it would be worth seeing in 3D?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                I meant I don't know if it is in 3d at the drive in.

Comment

Working...
                                X