Buying my first handgun soon and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    I have owned hk, sig, para 1911, springfield, khar, colt, pistols. Only one I can say I do not like would be the para harthog I owned. It was a pyle of shit. I've owned plenty of hand guns in my day, I used to be big into guns. I stuck with glocks cause theyre cheap, work, and I can get magazines cheap. You guys trash glocks cause its not the cool kid gun. You both go out of your way to do it. Its annoying because neither of you have a real reason to other than its not an HK or a 1911.
    I don't go out of my way to trash talk glocks, I just think people go out of their way to praise them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      The gen 4 26 and 27 do not use the new gen 4 recoil spring setup.

Hence my statement remains correct. Reading > you.
      Still Gen 4s that are not on the recall.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
        Sorry Im not an ammo nerd. I guess me saying cast jacket is about as funny as you buying a hotrod built in the 90's to the round up this year huh? A lot of good laughs were had just like Im sure youre having a laugh about my "cast jacket bullet"

Anyways, no hard feelings at all.
        oh shit just got real.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sig check.
          Sorry Im not an ammo nerd. I guess me saying cast jacket is about as funny as you buying a hotrod built in the 90's that you TRAILERED to the round up this year huh? A lot of good laughs were had just like Im sure youre having a laugh about my "cast jacket bullet"

Anyways, no hard feelings at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            oh shit just got real.
            GD time travelers.

Comment

• Executed. Im waiting by jeff's house to pick up my stuff.
              i took off way too early thought traffic was going to be bad. Ive been waiting at the gas station. Playing scratch off's for the last hour. He'll be home at 530.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                GD time travelers.
                yea I deleted instead of edit

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Executed. Im waiting by jeff's house to pick up my stuff.
                  i took off way too early thought traffic was going to be bad. Ive been waiting at the gas station. Playing scratch off's for the last hour. He'll be home at 530.
                  Well it looks like you're going to meet me then because I have to pick up a suppressor.

Comment

• Ware are u? Im at the race trac.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Ware are u? Im at the race trac.
                      I'm about to leave my office.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Still Gen 4s that are not on the recall.
                        Hence why I said "Nope, it was every single gen 4 that used the new recoil spring setup. "

I was well aware of the 26 and 27 not being included.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Cool if ima try to find me some lot lizards. Lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hence why I said "Nope, it was every single gen 4 that used the new recoil spring setup. "

I was well aware of the 26 and 27 not being included.
                            Damn it, fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              oh shit just got real.
                              LMGDAO!

Lose argument, delete post, get caught, repost, result to extra-argument insults. Stay classy Buzzo.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

LMGDAO!

Lose argument, delete post, get caught, repost, result to extra-argument insults. Stay classy Buzzo.
                                I was trying to hide shit. Only thing that would make you a bigger tool than owning a hotrod built in the 90's and driving it around a traditional hotrod show thinking youre cool, is trailering it down there

anyways, again no hard feelings

Comment

Working...
                                X