Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had trouble with the classifieds on THF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold one for $350 not that long ago. Asked $350, first to call gave me $350.

Comment

I guess I was right when I told my uncle $300 was a decent deal for one with 2 stocks and 350rds.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Yeah, the damn prices went up. I used to buy and sell them for $150-$250. Now just picking up any recent import seems to be above $300.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          maybe I'm behind the times, but my friends are still getting them for $250 or so, that's original ones, not full custom.
          Heck, send them my way if they are.

Current gunbroker BIN:
          Buy sks online at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. GunBroker.com has sks for sale from thousands of trusted sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            Yeah, the damn prices went up. I used to buy and sell them for $150-$250. Now just picking up any recent import seems to be above $300.
            my brother bought mine for $100 back in ~02 for a christmas present to me.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              my brother bought mine for $100 back in ~02 for a christmas present to me.
              Yeah, the first one I ever bought in '96, I got for a $100 bill. It was in a fiberglass stock with a removable mag too, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X