2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    I'm still sending the original amount the first one said. you can keep the rest. And if you need more i'll pitch in for that as well. Don't want you to be the only one that takes a beating out of this. It is a group buy after all.
    This ^
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I feel bad for CJ messing with all this shit. Looks like a big pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        I'm still sending the original amount the first one said. you can keep the rest. And if you need more i'll pitch in for that as well. Don't want you to be the only one that takes a beating out of this. It is a group buy after all.
        X2, as well as most of the people on the Hunting Forum that has ponied up the second go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          This ^
          double this.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Paypal can go suck a dick and lose all the future business... In this economy I would not have done such foolish moves.

Comment

• Has CJ. Decided on a new deadline?
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                Paypal can go suck a dick and lose all the future business... In this economy I would not have done such foolish moves.
                This. I'll never use Paypal again after this shit. Fuck them dictating what you can buy regardless of legality of the purchase.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Postal money order is in the mail today. And I too will close my paypal Acct entirely once I'm refunded I'm not a happy camper having to wait for $800 of my own money just cause they want to be dicks.

Comment

• Group boycott of paylal?
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I'll get something out to you no later than Saturday. I really hope this doesn't fuck the whole thing up. Fuck paypal!

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Group boycott of paylal?
                        I think that was pretty much done and done right after they fucked our GB temporarily.

Comment

• I want to get our order in by end of month. Should be plenty of time.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Now that I have read through this I see the issues... I do risk mgmt for a merchant service provider (credit card processor for business) and I know exactly what they are doing by investigating it. They are a credit processor as well, they don't just transfer from paypal account...to paypal account...they are taking funds off people's credit and debit cards as well. They have a risk at stake on things like this. My guess is they are worried about it being a bust out scheme, where people open an account for the sole reason of defrauding someone, but lay low for quite awhile to avoid suspcision, then all of a sudden a bunch of these "people" make credit card payments with stolen cards to a main person that is in on it and that main person accepts the payments and then closes their merchant account and their associated bank account and when the disputes/chargeback's start flooding in... the merchant service provider is the one losing the money.

As far as them wanting to check your credit CJ, that is completely normal, I do it 50 times a day...it's to see the financial stability of the person or business looking to accept a payment that is larger than they normally accept, or are setup for. It gives them a level of comfort since they are providing you funds up front on a non-secure form of payment (credit card)
                            GIFSoup

Comment

• Funds are now on their way back to my account, said it could take them up to the 23rd of the month to transfer. Let's hope not.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
                                Now that I have read through this I see the issues... I do risk mgmt for a merchant service provider (credit card processor for business) and I know exactly what they are doing by investigating it. They are a credit processor as well, they don't just transfer from paypal account...to paypal account...they are taking funds off people's credit and debit cards as well. They have a risk at stake on things like this. My guess is they are worried about it being a bust out scheme, where people open an account for the sole reason of defrauding someone, but lay low for quite awhile to avoid suspcision, then all of a sudden a bunch of these "people" make credit card payments with stolen cards to a main person that is in on it and that main person accepts the payments and then closes their merchant account and their associated bank account and when the disputes/chargeback's start flooding in... the merchant service provider is the one losing the money.

As far as them wanting to check your credit CJ, that is completely normal, I do it 50 times a day...it's to see the financial stability of the person or business looking to accept a payment that is larger than they normally accept, or are setup for. It gives them a level of comfort since they are providing you funds up front on a non-secure form of payment (credit card)
                                except they hold onto your funds and everyone elses for 6 months+ like several other situations. I went through with their bullshit for a while, but when they wanted to know what we were buying, where we were buying it from, the name of the person, their distributor, and then started calling people I have enough of that shit. I had all of this 'pre-approved' with them before I did anything, I called ahead and they said they wouldn't interfere. then they proceeded to go back on their word about 6 times.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X